Dragon servitor queries

So I have decided to make my first servitor(dragon golem). But the thing is what object should I make it on? I have selected these two objects as potential candidates to be the anchor point for the servitor. Please give me your valuable suggestions as to which object should be the one.

What servitor will u create?

1 Like

The dragon golem @anon26869922

Id use the crystal ball for a Dragon

3 Likes

Uh I see. But wouldn’t carrying the crystal ball everywhere be really difficult? @anon26869922

Lol you are funny then use the bracelet.

3 Likes

Ok first off do I really need to carry it everywhere? Why do u prefer a crystal ball over a bracelet for the dragon? @Lunamoon

I remember spending whole days in the center of my city to be able to choose with great care an object that is the ideal dragon house, that my dragon would feel comfortable and happy that I thought of him by giving him a house with an appearance very similar to the one of the PDF, that happened when I started reading Gumroad and did not know this forum.

However over time I do not believe it here, because I found the forum and the great masters, they indicated that it would be better in an aspies bracelet than I did lol.

Cheer up friend, you can do it! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

13 Likes

Damn bro. That’s your dragon house? It’s huge man. How old is he btw? @GianLee

2 Likes

Not appreciated brother, that is not my dragon house I bought it for that purpose, but when I was going to say the keywords “Draconis Nagi” I met the forum and there I knew that it was better to use it on a bracelet, or a ring, for the moment this is a nice statue where I sometimes hang my tags lol.

8 Likes

This statue is beautiful. :heart_eyes:

I plan to make my first dragon friend and his/hers home will be a nice pendant. This reminds me when I was I kid and had my first tamagotchi.

4 Likes

Welcome to our awesome Forum @mimolina :smiley:

I remembered the name but couldn’t remember what it was, had to do a quick Google search :roll_eyes: :laughing: and now I remember why that name rang a bell, my daughter owned and loved her first tamagotchi. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Good luck on creating your first dragon friend I am sure you and him will have many great experiences together.

4 Likes

Jennyfire, thank you for the warm welcome. :sunflower:

Last night I dreamed of two dragons fighting. Is it possible that I accidentally made two. I wasn’t sure if I had read it correctly so I said two variations.

1 Like