Dragonic Dogma (Community Project)

Solar alchemy. I wonder if anyone on this earth is still capable of activating this.

1 Like

what is the difference between fairies and fae? I thought they were the same

why?
may i ask does angels don’t like dragon also?

You can always ask

2 Likes

i’m just a reguar human without any psycho abilites idk how to talk with them
how to communicate with them by using intercession fields?
every time using intercession fields i only feel better and able to sense some energy around me
i do request them to help me something when i using intercession fields ,but i never hear any sounds

2 Likes

Focus on your heart Chakra and Third Eye Chakra. When you ask them a yes or no question, study how your heart feels, when you ask them a question that needs a detailed answer, see what thoughts, ideas, scenes or scenarios come up.

Just make sure you’re relaxed… it’s really not that complicated…

5 Likes

what do you think about jen’s blend? ill use that for crystal energies :relaxed:

2 Likes

update more weight but not seen in weigh scale my co worker tell me always my hands feel so heavy but im comfortable also my height increase by half inch note im 28 years old idk of my growth plates are close .
my bones aches sometimes like being stretch
sometimes i feel my dragon core in the rib cage also have diamond shape energy core in the right left torso and below hips additional first time after purchase i feel my lower dantien change to energy core and move up to rib cage thats why i saw my energy center changing
total 1 energy core at rib cage chest and 4 diamond in the torso and hips 2 upper 2 lower
more on triangular in the upper

idk guys of you saw your energy system like that also from state above i think that is what they mean about draconic system?

6 Likes

My experience is similar to yours too

1 Like

Almost the same.
Last month, my back hurt because I ran too much. I didn’t realize it was due to this NFT; I thought it was because of boxing. Now, my back is much better, and I’m much more powerful. I feel it when I’m lifting weights or at my boxing club.

4 Likes

Hi Alkul,

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts on the Dragonic system, as well as comparison with other types of beings.

With all of the options that the Captain has shared on different energies to connect with, how might one go about choosing? Wanted to ask if you had any thoughts on the matter, especially since choosing one type of energy may mean disharmony with another.

Anyone else is welcome to chime in as well.

2 Likes

Huge synergy with Plasmafield Near Infrared Bones.
After many months of using Draconic dogma 1-3h/day, PNIB gives me incredible results. Together they work greatly.

7 Likes

Very nice :smiley:

Can you explain the effects of PNIB to your body?

Mostly more energy and i feel it makes my bones grow, i’m larger day after day. I workout a lot but i dont drink any protein powder or take any supplements. Its like being on a soft steroïd.
I recover extremely fast, so my bones dont stay wounded. Also i feel a pressure on my throat.

1 Like

thanks for your review. :laughing:

I also feel the Dragonic Dogma nft more affecting my back and my ribs. If you have DD, try to play it 1h or more, the day after you’ll feel pain in your back. After a few months, you’ll not feel anymore this sensation, but with PNIB, i feel it again.

1 Like

@Louis im confused. why would your back hurt (not good right) from PNIB?

1 Like

I don’t know why, I can’t explain it, but my feeling is that it’s working deeply. Because of years of working out, bad posture, and carrying huge backpacks, I think my back got damaged. So sometimes I feel it’s restructuring my back, then widening it.

When something is hurting you, its not necessary bad. Working out for example is basically destroying and restructuring fibers. I feel its the same.
I’m hugely sensitive to Dreams field btw also a lot resilient so my feelings may not be the same.

3 Likes

Nice, have u coupled it with all posture correction fields?

promoting further height and frame growth

Attract romantic interests into the user’s life who will go to the ends of the earth for you

Has anyone experienced an increase in height or frame, or in romantic interests?"