Dream of being in someone else's body

Last night I had a (not so vivid) dream about being in someone else’s body. I can’t remember much because I was on my phone right before I went to sleep and the blue light doesn’t help. I was somewhere on a street and this person was in a car. I remember looking at them and then suddenly I was in their body, and I could tell because of when I looked at their hands. The scary thing is I’ve never seen this person in real life before, it was so random and so fast that I can’t even remember what happened next, I just remember not being in my body and I know for a fact that it wasn’t me. I told my friend about this and they said it might have been a past life/past birth but I really don’t know. I do believe in reincarnation but has anyone else experienced this before? It’s so creepy. I have this weird gut feeling inside. This is also the first time I’ve experienced anything like this. Haven’t lucid dreamed or astral projected at all, and I didn’t have control over the dream, it was just regular but I feel like it was something else.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here