Dream's specialty

In which areas is Dream especially superior to other creators?

5 Likes

Healing and protection

Just to add, I don’t care really about the other stuff. Just feelin’ good’s pretty alright for me.

4 Likes

everything

no YouTube channel comes close.

25 Likes

Everything! I mean folks literally copy even his field descriptions lol

I was reading a creator’s field description …

• The use of the word, ‘potion’
  • Negentropy
  • Oh even Dream’s signature “everything combined together holistically” text haha

Add every borrowed concept into the kitchen field - Potion, Alchemy, Negentropy, Divine Love, Arcturians, and even Jezuz and tada - there is a field to sell and there are the gullible who buy.

Imitation is flattery only if the imitation is worthy of it, not the case with any of these “creators” who literally were posting thread after thread here asking for courses on “how to create morphic fields”, and now claim to have mastered creating fields!

33 Likes

Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen any other creators make fields about plasma light or negentropy. I think that only Dream is able to fully understand concepts as complex as that and others and to be able to create morphic fields

7 Likes

One day, when I become a very successful and well-known actor, I will make a film about morphic fields, energetic programmed sounds, subliminals and frequencies. I am already writing the documentary scenario . I will act the Captain😎

7 Likes

Everything!

I will call
Dream - Father of morphic fields!

Other creators are no where near of what dream does. Dream’s way of creating fields is so refined that its hard to fathom even for any other advanced creator.

A simple analogy is dream can juggle hundred balls at the same time where as others can hardly do 10.

9 Likes

Well, technically, the father may be Dale Power.

But yeah, otherwise agree that there doesn’t seem to be any youtube channel that has even comparable fields.

4 Likes

Well, if you are willing to risk even that you may be seen as this, lots of Luck!

2 Likes

It’s not about who started, there will be people who used it even before Dale.

It’s about the contribution, evolutionary …it is like Dream made a field for morphic field itself.

4 Likes

he is so mysterious

2 Likes

Everything :grin:

Beauty 、health、etc

6 Likes

Dream the Alpha when it comes to indepth knowledge/ Technologies used/Creativity/Delivery Methods/Standards he holds himself to and the Appropriate Prices that reflect his Creations! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Lol.

Hahahahaha

sigh

Well… *shrug.

You know what? I miss the forum and older members who were there from the start.
Before this all became a giant ripoff.

The fact that sapien was the first channel to do this and create these things, while everyone else saw it as a giant money making idea and ran off to do the same thing, and 90 percent of people fell for it.

Now years after, we have been reduced to questions like this.

Tell me why i shouldnt feel massively offended…

Cause its spiritually better?
Because we must always stay silent and let the disrespect build.

But this is how the world is run, people love to steal and gain accolades for things they didnt do.

Then belittle the significance of others.

Maybe its better this way.

Might be better you all continue to forget me from earths history.

I know do know better.

41 Likes

There’s no possible way to Forget you Sir. My day Starts with your Fields and ends with it Daily, it’s been part of my life since 2012, I’m very thankful for your Work! :pray:

19 Likes

I’m just gonna add in that if you knew like 3% of what dream has accomplished outside of this forum and fields in general, this question would not be asked.

Dream is a master’s, master’s, master, meanwhile everyone else is trying to become a master.

10 Likes

Since 2012.

Hmm i wonder where these other ripoffs were?

At this time probably quaddible existed and called her work biokinesis and aligned with ‘wing maker’ stuff.

Hmmm…

Wow, if there was just one channel back then with this strange morpic word. Then that means!

Lol

Whatever, i am done lol.

22 Likes

I always think that most of these ‘YouTube creators’ would’ve used your beautiful work to gain the skills to make what ever they want to call them ‘morphic fields’ or ‘energetically programmed field’.

Isn’t that like taking a Ferrari and changing the colour then selling it your self?

Idk

But you are excellent man, gratitude to you for eternity from me :pray:

6 Likes

Many started to gain traction in 2013, probably going with same fields as yours with different names to it!
I think there was this “Eye colour lightening” field storm after you released “Lighten your eyes” in Feb 2015, I’ve seen like 100s of such names from others!

4 Likes

Thank you all for your comments.
I have zero sensitivity to energy and am still new to all of this and that’s why I came up with such a silly question.
My mind is still “What is all this?!”
Just my ignorance, sincere apologies.
Now I know there’s no time to listen to other creators’ works.

3 Likes