Dreamweaver can launch own radio/device to play fields on

With maybe different modes/switch to, wrap the field being played, with different things like blessings,flavour,smell etc

just a thought.

There used to be one, but it’s been off for some time now, sadly :

more like a physical device. so that the user can customize acc to needs.

I guess it was a crazy thought

1 Like

Oh, that would be nice !

But it would be quite complex to do, there would be a lot of issues to consider to have a great UX for such a device. I really like the idea, though ^^

1 Like

Lots of opportunity by making an app, but you might get into trouble with controversial audio like anti-cancer or covid related audio from Google or Apple.

It’s much easier reaching a larger market though and you can price in-app purchases on a country-by-country basis.

The cut from sales used by a whopping 30%, but now its only 15% for revenue under a million, so it’s not so bad.

Hosting might be tough, unless you host the majority of free audios through Youtube and in that case you can just stream it within a native webview inside the app so there’d be no hosting cost.

1 Like

Yea, totally forgot about the fees, apple takes quite a bit, is it the same for a subscription to the app? Even Gumroad takes a portion percentage of the sale depending on the subscription you have with them.

I do understand about the medical claims, hence the wording and disclaimers being important.

If you want an integrated music player in the app I don’t think streaming would be a good idea.

Though trying to enter into another market entirely might not be worth the trouble.

1 Like