Sapien Medicine Live Radio Desktop App - NEW RELEASE

Sapien Medicine Live Radio Desktop App

:arrow_forward: https://www.patreon.com/posts/live-radio-app-44112919

with new fields, 10 + hours of music and fields 24/7

(with more to be added)

24/7 Meditation Music, Energy Infused, watch as your environment starts to transform into a magical wonderland as sound therapies get layered around you. A positive environment can attract positive things.

You can also use alexa commands:

Alexa play ‘sapien medicine live radio’

Alexa open ‘sapien medicine live radio’

Will be added to google nest/assistant devices and also an android app.

34 Likes

Thats :trophy: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Is this the same field as the live YouTube meditation or its starts has a new… fresh meditation field and it will grow from scratch

Love the white light energy playing now…

1 Like

no sir
each one is a different field, that one (the normal YouTube one is included), there are a few existing ones and a few new ones.
They literally do what their name is.

21 Likes

Subarashi!

3 Likes

Hi patreon user here.A experimental arthiritis treatment ver 2 is helping my mom . After 2 weeks she noticed difference. Does looping overnight accelerate the results? And do fields work when when sent through gmail or copied in pendrive . I messaged samuel but he didint reply. Nobody has to answer i want dreamweaver to answer. Btw i will delte account after getting my answer. Bye bro

So excited for this. Loving this white light field. However, it’s killing to me think I’ll have to wait for the new fields on there to be played if I want to hear them. will they. E available anywhere else for download or purchase? @Captain_Nemo

Feels great. White light. Wishing for descriptions. Very cool though.

okay
yes I think she can try looping it.
but be sure she doent feel weak after etc.
Try it, but always monitor it, and if she feels any discomfort etc, take a break.

Yes the pateron version you can copy and email

6 Likes

So if she feels weak she should take a break one day . Is it fine

Not sure yet bro.
I may put some on patreon of course, but not all.
They are truly beyond the size I can upload on patreon.

10 Likes

yes that’s fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you my mom was living in pain for 12 years ago . And now its getting better . Bye bro​:grinning::pray::pray:

9 Likes

bye take care
try some of the stem cell ones also
glad and pleased to hear that.

11 Likes

Which one is it stem cells and scar tissue removal

yes

7 Likes

This White Light Energy, I haven’t felt peace and power put together so well in one audio. Really incredible.

2 Likes

It’s so powerful, makes me feel like I’m using Soul Restoration :slight_smile:

2 Likes