Sapien Medicine Live Radio Desktop App - NEW RELEASE

I do feel like my lower and mid dan tians are smiling at me right now. I had that thought before you said that.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen another patreon uploads huge files by providing Google drive links in the patreon posts.

My computer went like ā€œThis file could cause harmful risk to your computerā€

Iā€™m like ā€œBitch, donā€™t fuck with me right now. I wanna listen to these new fields. Windows can go fk itselfā€

13 Likes

Hope thereā€™ll be a Android app soon~ This feels truly pleasant, I want it 24/7

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ Hope the Android version is coming soonā€¦ The white light feels pretty ā€˜smoothā€™ and soothingā€¦ Thanks captain.

3 Likes

Lmao thanks for the clarification from the start :relieved:

Lmao :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What about iPhone users?

Grrrrr

2 Likes

Lmao definitely not happening :upside_down_face: iPhone booboo.

4 Likes

Can we play this with other fields in the playlist ? I like music

Reallyā€¦

Why do geeks think hating on iPhone makes them look intelligent?

It really doesnt, it makes you look like one of those medieval drunk peasants who hate on royalty because they need to convince their ego they arent useless filler characters.

Be real dude, plenty of people have iPhones that also wanna use this app.

1 Like

Never was I trying to act like a geek by calling out iPhone lol.

Itā€™s simple, developing an application on IOS is much more complex (in terms of protocols involved), reason why many apps arenā€™t free on IOS. It takes a well experienced group to work with Apple.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure there is, but with all the limitations apples places on itā€™s software it doesnā€™t make much sense for smaller developers to release something free.

1 Like

Wow, @Captain_Nemo that was quick, you donā€™t mess around - excellent

Any development on the album

Damn, I missed the White Light Energy :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: didnā€™t get a change to test it, hope it gets released

2 Likes

iPhone is extremely restrictive.
You have to pay to become a developer,
but other than that, they rejected all my prior submissions,
simple games, but they rationale wasā€¦ yeh we have a game or games where we jump or run already. so no thanks.

what a waste of money and time making apps for apple.
even if it was freeā€¦ they arenā€™t gonna accept it.
They didnā€™t want the food and water chargers either

15 Likes

Thats weird.

I see plenty of apps and games made by complete randoms, and its usually not even rated and a lame app/game that breaks and is full of ads etc.

But I understand,

It is what it is.

5 Likes

I guess that goes for macOS also, right? Itā€™s a shame. I guess Iā€™ll migrate to windows! :smiley:

2 Likes

Because it SUCKS.

I have both iphone and android so no, its no that because i cant have an iphone like many iphones owners say about android owners complaining about apple in general the reason is, no.

But it is every time a pain in the butt trying to do or set up something on the iphone vs going smoothly and simple on an android šŸ’

Egoā€¦ the iphones owners haha

4 Likes

Well its my experience,
which I dunno why, maybe the name isnā€™t cool enough or its too weird and the donā€™t want to be a part of it.

I must be the actual percentage they review.

8 Likes