Alien Intercession

I feel short before you! You should definitely use the voice of charisma or unconditional love, or all the morphic fields of love, because that is what you transmit at all times! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

No need :raised_hand: I fell into the cauldron when I was a baby, just like Obelix. I have it glued to my aura, ha! (just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

Ah, that ironyā€¦ I try to escape them and hereā€™s GianLee recommending themā€¦ :p Again, just kidding: they are great and most useful fieldsā€¦ but YOU are the one who transmits them much better :bouquet:

(insert outraged forum members saying: ā€œstop hijacking the Alien thread Bronyrawwwrā€)

You made my day dear bro :*

5 Likes

Itā€™s almost like the Spirit Realm is trying to tell you somethingā€¦

4 Likes
2 Likes

12 Likes

From the new Sapien Medicine Live Radio Desktop App or web radio stream:

:wink:

14 Likes

Wowwwww, thanks @Captain_Nemo.

Thanks uial for capturing it. Iā€™m about to dedicate one set of speakers for this to be played in the background always.

Edit: imagine our homes has the feel of vaikuntha, itā€™s nothing but temples at homes.

10 Likes

krypton energy and intercession lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a super strength and solar energy field in one!

2 Likes

Appreciated @_OM I read all this PDF it was really a fascinating read, really what you share is information that should be highly appreciated because it is of immense value, I could learn many things that I sincerely ignored but that deep down I always believed with all my might, you think it is possible that you can share more material to learn? I thank you in advance, you are very kind. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Are all Orion inhabitants Reptillians? Are all Reptilians ā€œevilā€? Can reptilian incarnate as starseeds? If so, are the ā€œevilā€ ones able to as well?

2 Likes

No not all
No not all
Possible
Yes its possible, we still live in a duality. However the likelyhood of that happening is decreasing very much.

9 Likes

I could not help myself, I just had to listen to this tonight. I donā€™t remember what topic I was searching for and what thread lead me to this, but I am grateful all the same.

I was a little freaked out reading some of the reaponses here, not afraid though. More like curious.

Iā€™ve had muscle soreness all day from overusing Automated Workout yesterday. Funny thing is, in my dream last night I was doing pull-ups and when I woke up I felt like I really did them. Anyway, I didnā€™t know what to ask. Just some guidance maybe.

Lo and behold, most of my soreness went away after one listen. Then I got the thought to listen to Plasma light. I will be listening to more to this and see what else happens. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

I asked aliens to show me the truth and told me that I am not ready because language is the key???
We canā€™t understand truth because the languages we are talking are made to make angles of view about life and not live life???
So confused with this one

3 Likes

Dont take language as only letters, everything is language, vibration can be language, feeling is language, many languages out there

5 Likes

Practice conceptual thinking!
I think thatā€™s what theyā€™re telling you, then they can tell you more! Conceptually I mean

7 Likes

yes what I said includes those versions of the language as well

1 Like

I think this is essential for the truth

1 Like

i agree with @MonkeyOwl . work on your conceptual thinking.

they may mean it is because we have very dualistic vocabulary and label things as the human ego does.

channelers and the ones they channel do their best to pick words and try to make new meaning of words we already know, but the message still gets distorted because thatā€™s just how spoken and written language is.

just like how in english there, their, theyā€™re is confused by beginners and has many meanings depending on context.

10 Likes

thank you @psynergy . Thereā€™s more to add in this one such a voice recording of them speaking through a tone and stuff I will try to communicate with them after I ā€œmasteredā€ conceptual thinking. I donā€™t know how to master it yet, will see how this goes!

2 Likes