Drowsiness from brain audios?

Yesterday I decided to introduce a brain stack into my day. After listening to it I got really drowsy and needed to go to bed.

Today I experienced the same thing immediately after listening to the stack again. I went to bed in the middle of the day and I am still feeling drowsy.

I listen to each of these just once. Is this normal?
I am curious to find out if there is something about my brain I didn’t know or if I am combining fields I shouldn’t.

1 Like

Yes it’s normal. Your brain is growing at a rate faster than any brain normally would.

It’s like taking 100 tests a day lol. After 5 tests most people are ready for a nap.

4 Likes

Lots of energy movement always makes me yawn. Afterward, I would have a conditioned reaction, I’d be tired. It has taken over a year to reprogram that.

I don’t know if that is what’s happening to you, but feel it out. Do you get tired first? Or do you yawn and stretch and all sorts of physical reactions, and THEN get tired?

I get a brain fog which builds up as time goes by.
Meanwhile I get drowsy and want to sleep. Yesterday i tried to fight it but drowsiness got so bold that I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

1 Like

Negentropic Shen erases this for me. So whenever I feel the fatigue I play that like 2 times and I’m good to go again.

2 Likes

Thanks. Where can I get that?

2 Likes