Ear Wax Softener

Correct. Sometimes it’s a little more than wax that can come out when you candle. That’s all :smirk:

1 Like

A piece of ear perhaps lol because doing that thing on your own is NOT easy. Its very common here in Mexico but by yourself? And with pets around? Not easy. Ive tried.

4 Likes

Yeah, for sure. She’d probably need someone to give her a hand to be safe. I was at my mom’s house when I tried it. Had her watch over. If SilverZuzu doesn’t have a neighbor or someone else to trust, this isn’t the ideal protocol.

1 Like

8 Likes

Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ear-wax-softener-48594119

5 Likes

My ears become itchy day and night and sometimes there’s pain in them . It is so annoying that as I go to sleep, I had to scratch my ears several times since the itchiness comes and goes every night. The first day I listened to the audio from patreon 3x and for the first time after many months, there was no itchiness in my ears as I slept last night. Wow, what a relief from this annoying condition! This is the second day I listen to this. Thanks a lot @Dreamweaver! :+1:

6 Likes

8 Likes

yep inside my ears

3 Likes

Why is it removed from YT?

Help,!Used it a lot.Totally blocked .
Had to go .
Dr. Flushed my ear 10 times.
Now I hear even worse than before.
Hearing loss video, perhaps.
Anyone, please…

1 Like

On this thread, around the 12th post from the top has an
SM hearing loss recovery audio.
@MOI

I still listen to this audio (Ear Wax Softener) once a week X2 for maintenace.

3 Likes

Use this too:

Without wax, it’s easy to get infections.

Any time I got any pain in my ears (sometimes from a pimple), I used these 2 and it always worked. Plus it even works on headaches and anything related.

I mean, even when I don’t feel pain in the ears, only a headache, if it is close to ears, I use it. And voi-la.

Just realized this doesn’t even mention infections…nonetheless, it works for me for anything ear related.

I think Lunamoon recommended to use lymphatic effusion when using this, too.

3 Likes

Updated link in OP