Early Beta Release Soul Alchemy

Hi everyone,

Big news! :tada:
We’re rolling out the beta for Soul Alchemy, you can all take it for a spin if you’d like to.

Soul Alchemy (here in early beta stage) is a new dating app where your privacy comes first, always. In this early beta version, you’ll find a space that respects your personal journey and prioritizes safety with multiple layers of encryption. Our AI, although in its infancy, is designed with ethical algorithms to evolve and enhance your experience without compromising your autonomy. This is a place for genuine connections, available for free, without ads or intrusive data sharing.

Join us in shaping an app that’s as considerate and thoughtful as the connections it aims to foster.

40 Likes

I’m wondering if it has a little bit of Negentropy Spice and for example idk if the energy pattern of Quantum Love, Find your Soul Tribe, Attract Love ecc is embedded in it.

I’d like to give a try but a meaningful connections to me require time to dedicate to the other person and I’m already happliy dedicating my time to a meaningful connection I have.

Nevertheless it’s an amazing idea and concept

4 Likes

Maybe, who knows haha

6 Likes

Well, would be very very cool!

Sort of an algorithm that scans your energy pattern and it shows you person that are very compatible with your pattern and vice versa, groundbreaking indeed!

5 Likes

Btw, the safety features are there, the rest of the app should perform well.

I just had to remove a bunch of half-finished features even some that worked well, I deactivated the buttons at the root so, working features also got removed. As of now the AI is restricted to translations (it’s pretty good at it) and writing biographies based on the user’s prompt. It will learn a lot over time and take up more and more responsibilities.

Will re-instate the features that worked but got removed a bit later this week and then keep adding more advanced features.

Also, looks like I could have gone with “Where the Manly Men meets the Womanly Women” as a slogan lol

9 Likes

I forgot to mention, it’s a progressive web app, it works on desktop browser and mobiles. To install it on iOS, once you are registered on the main page add it to your bookmarks and it will add an icon to your HomeScreen.

The app is optimized for that and it will cover the whole screen without the upper and lower status bars similar to a native app.

But when doing so, you’ll have to remove the lang=us (or fr etc) parameters from the url. otherwise when you try sign in with Google it won’t recognize the redirect uri. It’s a small thing that will be addressed really soon.

Early beta and all…

You can sign in with Google, meta/Facebook, Amazon and Linkedin. Or old school from scratch using a username and password.

If one of you catches a bug or error, please share it so it can be fixed fast.

5 Likes

Hello, this sounds like a great idea and I have several questions please:

1. Is this an official Sapien Medicine product / app?

2. Is this fielded by Dream, or just a regular app?
    I mean is there actually a field behind matching people or just a regular math alghorithm?

Thanks.

PS:
The website runs very slowly in general due to the high res animated gifs in the background.

3 Likes

Nope. It’s mine.
Sammy just offered to put it in the announcement category. Which I appreciate.

I should make it clearer

Math algorithms.
Though there are some energetic protections to complement the cyber ones.

6 Likes

Yeah, it ran fast for me with the cache when I tested it over time. Though it’s fast on second loading lol

The app itself take a little loading time too. We don’t save unencrypted personal data. The first layer in 156 bit is no problem, but the personal infos on the profiles go through 256 bit decryption on the frontend using your own devices every single time.

That adds a little loading time, but I figured it was worth it. A few extra seconds, once it’s loaded, it’s loaded for good.

Can still be optimized further. Some of it is a design choice.

As a consumer I don’t like this surveillance vibe from big tech companies and the government. I don’t want to know your personal stuff.

6 Likes

Those who join are likely to see are blue review element on the left side of their screen. If you click on it you will be able to share your feedback with us.

If something happens or doesn’t happen, don’t hesitate to help us locate the issues.

2 Likes
3 Likes

How long have u been learning to code philp, this is really impressive.

Big milestone, amazing

3 Likes

What are you waiting for ?
Study man

4 Likes

I just saw a few people’s name in the database, I’m not supposed to be able to see that. All the others are encrypted. Not sure what happened to this tiny group.

They hacked it lol

Without an encrypted name, the display probably won’t work as it requires a valid decryption to then show on the profiles each time.

I’ll look into it. Sorry for the interruption.

In the meantime, I’d recommend these users to jump in their profile settings, re-enter their names and click save. That should re-encrypt your names for now. Until I figure it out (keep in mind that even then your data still has an original layer of encryption)

If you are on desktop you can see if your name display correctly on the right (also clicking on that profile picture shows you a preview of your profile). If you are on mobile you can check if your names shows up in the setting section below your profile picture.

6 Likes

@Coyote33 Since you were trying to get rizzy earlier.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 02.05.08

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 02.05.19

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 02.05.29

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 02.05.53

For those who haven’t noticed, these 3x3 squares open up the AI actions.

Like I said currently the AI is limited to translations and writing biographies in different tones. It’s also limited to premium users as of now. I’m not saying buy premium, it’s a bit early for now. Wait till we fix it a bit more (though the AI itself worked every time so far). As we mature more features will go from premium to free as we replace them with newer features.

Speaking of which, there’s been a bunch of errors tonight. Which is good, I have a log of every successful or failing events. This will guide me toward the errors to be fixed.

I will shut down the app and work on this. Maybe a couple more people want to try it out, it’s not shutting down right away.

Translator available for all user-generated content (biography and within the chats)
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 22.48.46

The brain one is for now does the biography (only) for now
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 22.47.52
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 22.48.11

You might see the 3x3 AI button in your settings, profiles or chats.

Btw, a big thank you to all those who gave it a shot.

6 Likes

AI is a wingman lowkey.

2 Likes

Maybe that was too much.

3 Likes

Nice to see the brain guild leader picking up programming, and starting with a fullstack webapp no less that has a wrapper for desktop versions too.

I am looking forward to you speedrunning coding, I would even lend you the programmer nft if I didn’t use it daily, just to see how fast you would go through the whole thing.

3 Likes

@Jojo

You already know.

2 Likes