Earth Therapy - Psychic University

This field will use Earth energy to:

– Repair your energy body
– Heal and treat the nervous system, bones, organs, marrow, muscles and blood.
– Brighten and balance the element on all levels of your being
– Energize, clear and heal all energy storage centers and chakras
– Transmutation of sexual energy with earth energy

Audio only.

38 Likes

this have exactly the same describtion as the fire thearpy which i have. what difference result can i get from this one?

1 Like

Earth balanced in your natal chart, system etc

As for the rest, better results and increased complexity due to targeting from a different dimension.

9 Likes

i feel very drawn to this one , its unusual feeling :rofl: :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Does this work as a healer of electromagnetic pollution damage in general?

2 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

@Psychic_University I’m thinking this is great for grounding a person also?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s very grounding

8 Likes

Awesome! thank you

2 Likes

sorry but i didnt understand this

@Psychic_University, really love your fields… respect!

Thank you for releasing this field. If you remember… I asked you to make this some months ago.

Insta Buy

3 Likes

I got it 4 days ago and I already notice positive results.

I use it like 8x times a day and can now more easily digest fields like Hellscream Forge, which heavily works with the fire element and strong alchemical transformation.

My nervous system stays more easily in balance despite heavy transformation fields.

10 Likes

@Psychic_University Listening instructions?

How would you say this field is different from Consciousness Repair and Expansion?

They may have some interrwlated aspects but the description should give a good idea of what the fields do:

This field will use Earth energy to:

– Repair your energy body
– Heal and treat the nervous system, bones, organs, marrow, muscles and blood.
– Brighten and balance the element on all levels of your being
– Energize, clear and heal all energy storage centers and chakras
– Transmutation of sexual energy with earth energy

vs

Our daily interactions with everything can lead up to weathering of different aspects and dimensions of ourselves. This damage can keep us away from functioning properly, sometimes in ways that are hard to identify the source and treat correctly. With time, we pile up problems that can take many years for us to be aware of and eventually solve. The idea behind this field is to repair and expand your entire consciousness and, with time, align and repair all the aspects of your being that might be damaged or not functioning properly. All the process is guided by your Higher Self. This field can help you with healing in all levels and dimensions; chakra and energy centers clearing; balance and development in all levels of your being, and much more. Possibilities are infinite with this one.

The earth field feels very physical and grounding too…

10 Likes

Try to understand what the music is and represents. Become aware of it.

We apply different degrees of focus throughout our daily lives. You can meet someone for the first time and forget his/her name in seconds, or remember the name forever. It just depends on which level you’re willing to integrate this information.

Break this inertia. Try to understand why the song was chosen. Break the song down and try to experience it. The characteristics of it, tempo, pace, flow, everything.

This way you can also turn off a little the expectancy of results. Investigate them later. While using the field, try to hust enjoy the experience of change and evolution while using it.

The four elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water - each represent a basic kind of energy and consciousness that operates within everyone. Each person is consciously more attuned to some types of energy than others. Each of the four elements manifests in three vibrational modalities: Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable. Combining the four elements with the three modalities produces the twelve primary patterns of energy called the Signs of the Zodiac.

The element of any sign that is emphasized in a chart (by significant planetary placement in that sign) shows a specific type of consciousness and method of perception to which the individual is strongly attuned.

The Earth signs rely heavily on their senses and practical reason. The innate understanding of how the material world functions gives the Earth signs more patience and self-discipline than other signs. The Earth element tends to be cautious, premeditative, rather conventional and usually dependable. Knowing their niche in the world is especially important to the Earth signs, for security remains a constant goal for them throughout their lives.

In their negative expression, Earth signs may sometimes be overly cautious. Their careful approach can sometimes tip over into excessive caution or even indecisiveness. Faced with risk or uncertainty, they may hesitate or avoid making decisions, which can lead to missed opportunities.

Their innate desire for security and stability can make Earth signs resistant to change. They might struggle when circumstances shift rapidly or without warning. This resistance can sometimes lead them to stay in situations or relationships that are no longer serving them simply because they are familiar.

Earth signs can also be overly conventional, sticking rigidly to traditions or established ways of doing things. This can limit their creativity and openness to new ideas, potentially causing them to miss out on innovative solutions or opportunities.

A focus on the material world and practical matters can sometimes make them neglect emotional or spiritual aspects of life. They might struggle to understand or relate to individuals who are more emotionally or intuitively driven.

Finally, the Earth element’s pursuit of security and dependability can sometimes become an obsession with control or an unhealthy fixation on material possessions. This might lead to behaviors characterized by inflexibility, stubbornness, and materialism.

Part from this text came from: Chart Interpretation Handbook: Guidelines for Understanding the Essentials of the Birth Chart

Yes.

12 Likes

first loops i felt very very sad idont know why .

I love the music.

update : i know the image is not fielded but i like meditating on it .It resonate with what i feel right now .Maybe nostalgia, i rememeber i had this feeling when i was kid.Its like what i felt when leaving a place or relatives after long summer vacation.

4 Likes

Furthermore, this creation seems to help with decreasing the need to satisfy sexual drives.

My new favorite field. An important piece to enhance one’s grounding ability.

8 Likes

I didn’t quite understand what you mean, but if for example I analyze the beautiful music used for Maximum Human which I would gladly listen to many times without getting tired, it conveys joy and happiness, in my opinion. Have I interpreted correctly?

1 Like