Easter Sale - 20% off Everything!

https://enlightenedstates.com/marketplace/psychic-university/

Code: EASTERPU

29 Likes

what’s omega love?

1 Like

@Psychic_University
Thank you for the Easter Sale, I’ve gotten the Luck Elixir and Godlike Willpower.

Is Luck Elixir really enough to play once every 5-7 days?
Will repeated listening and looping push the effects into stronger and faster manifestation?
Thanks.

4 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

Hi PU, also just have gotten Speed Up Physical Changes.

I shall play this field before I play my physical fields stack, right?

How many times to loop?

Will looping over night be of benefit?

Thank you.

2 Likes

This is a very common question, and while I see this being better, it’s not really necessary.

The field isn’t a booster of the fileds that are coming next in the playlist… it’s a boost inside you, that is permanent.

Nah, don’t think so. But I can see some people benefiting from this, so in the end you should test it and see what fits best.

8 Likes

Those are 2 awesome things!

Boost inside me = I don’t need to make it a necessary part of my stack.

Permanent = :heart_eyes: what everyone wants and loves (because otherwise play list get longer and longer over time).

How many days of usage do you recommend for the best internal changes and adjustments to happen?

6 Likes

Very hard to answer this. I think for most individuals most of the changes will take some weeks, at least.

7 Likes

If it helps, for the past 5 weeks, l’m using Speed Up Changes 2x every morning and this week l’m seeing results. Not yet ready to write testimonials

9 Likes

I also really love the music.

This could totally be a track from the Perfect Dark (2000) game!

grafik

5 Likes

@SammyG
I send you a message to cancel a refund request send to you by @Psychic_University.

1 Like

Bro, it may take even 6+ months depending on the stage we are at, but it’s totally worth it. This field makes me internally better everyday exponentially.

The fact that he said is permanent, makes me even more excited.

I suggest we do not accept such limiting beliefs…

1 Like

Hmm what determines a limiting belief?

Reason why I stated this because PU himself said the “speed up physical change” works on average 12-15 months for users. I inquired about it. It’s a healing field, at best working on many levels.

Hmm, to me PU said above:

1 Like

Ahh I didn’t read that, but I think PU means it just may take longer for others. I don’t necessarily thinks it’s a limiting belief though.

1 Like

For me, emotional and mental changes happen quick, within a few days. Physical changes take a few months to actually notice changes. So everyone is different. One of the most detrimental thing to do is ask a creator [Dream, PU, Maitreya, etc] how long it’ll take, because it sets expectations in your mind and when you get closer to that timeframe without getting results, you can create even more energy blockages

3 Likes

The music in the Speed Up Physical Changes field is very similar to these :relieved::

Hi,
Is there any sale planned for April ?

1 Like

Yes, he has said that and it’s yet to be announced today.

1 Like