Ego Dissolution Precautions?

Appreciate the quick reply. I use the negative entity banishing frequency a few times before I listen to ego dissolution so I guess I don’t have much to worry about. Also thinking about adding quadible’s auric field cleanser to my “pregame warmup” lol. What other fields do you use for entities?

1 Like

In my opinion the ego as it can protect, it can also very limit, even with non-existent fears and therefore also become the best ally of low entities. If you are in higher vibrations these lower entities cannot resist, so basically the problem does not exist. Best proof of this is Sapien’s Vibrations series, especially Transcendent Vibrations, which also deals with the dissolution of the ego, but which at the same time is a strong barrier to low entities.

1 Like

I doubt Ego Dissolution should in anyway open you up to entity related issues. A lot of times, we associate anger, frustration, energetic overload, sensations, etc. to entities but entities are probably not the issue most of the time.

OM’s evergreen tip and recommendation that I keep in all my stacks - reduces “growing pain” effects from a whole lot of audios - Love, Gratitude & Appreciation

Emotional Release is another highly underrated gem that goes well with the theme.

13 Likes

Does it make you afraid to find yourself with yourself? loneliness? I felt this while reading your post .

From experience this audio allowed me to be more attentive and to be less in the analysis, in the intellect. It helped me to let go.

1 Like

Ego dissolution will make your ego go crazy, you will be anxious at first but it’s best to do this for yourself. You will feel a bliss later on and better results with fields

5 Likes

I been using that frequency on and off. Every time I use that ego dissolution it makes me not want to eat XD even though I could feel that my body is very hungry. But the appetite is like not there

2 Likes

Say fuck it and take the leap of faith. Best way to learn.

Trial by fire!

2 Likes

Nah it’s not that, I used the audio once and actually felt the best I ever had in years but then I got this idea that it could leave me vulnerable for a period of time. Now I’ve come to realize that idea likely came from my ego trying to fight back.

6 Likes

Correctemundo.

Nothing can harm you. If you think you’re able to be harmed, you’re able to be harmed. Think like a child, but a mature one.

6 Likes

Ok :blush:

2 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Listened to this yesterday felt anxious all day :tired_face:

Listen to All Purpose anxiety removal.

5 Likes

At first this audio can be too powerful.
Most are living a lie through the lie they lie themselves with.
So, a sense of disengagement will surely pop in after a few times of usage.

It is sort of like a carelessness state. You sort of start to connect less and less with reality, or should I say, your perceived reality, heavily manifested through the ego, and start to reconnect with yourself.

A sense of joyfulness will start to appear the more and more you renounce to this. But it is scary, at first, because the ego will fight back.
What this field does is slowly disconnecting your narrow viewed perception of how things are. You don’t believe you need to eat as much, you don’t need to do as much… Neediness starts to reduce, which is why the Ego fights back harshly.

Most of our lives have been constructed through an illusory need of something. Severely layed on upon us, by other people’s beliefs, thoughts, experiments… And so on…
So, when you start to lose that, you will feel trapped. You might even feel sick to your stomach.

My suggestion is the same, I have given myself when I started : listen to it while you are outside, walking your dog, taking a walk, just doing nothing really BUT being with you. At those moments your frequency will be in a state that can work with the audio. And I truly mean work, because, at times, can be overwhelming.

If you happen to loop if, you might form an awakening. Albeit a smaller one, depending on the amount of stuff you’re having inside, it will place you sick. You can have nightmares… Who knows what else.

So, all in all, hear it slowly, at times where you are a part of the world. Because what this thing does is disconnect you from the your illusion of world. And that, my friend, is a powerful tool.

11 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

There is always pure wisdom in your writings, great!
Thanks

1 Like

You need to be careful if you decide to loop this audio for an extended amount of time:

6 Likes

I took a break months ago from Ego dis + Subconscious limit remover. I just felt like it started to be overwhelming and dissociating to a degree. Not that its bad, I just used it every day for months sometimes multiple.

Now I have a playlist I have stuck with that feels much easier to get through. A lot less “heavy” if that is the right word.

6 Likes

Bro why are people sleeping on Five Elements Balanced of the mongolian theory. If you read the description, IT HELPS WITH MIND CLARITY AND QUIETING IT. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIELD LIKE THIS AND IT HAPPENED AND I DIDN’T See it. Sometimes the fields that are less looked at the most are the ones that are most important and helpful. I mean I put it on for 2 days and I have never been overwhelmed from the ego dissolution or SLR. My mind has been extremely quiet, no more worrying about playlists. and another thing is, I am more healthy and energetic than ever, I came back after 3 basketball pickup games where Im the main defender and running my butt off. Put it on, This field is worth hundreds but you guys are sleeping on it.

11 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like