Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

pls help
can’t stop refreshing my mails

1 Like

Does this include the fields from Gumroad? @SammyG

Because if it does oh boy… and if it doesn’t I understand… vibrations and restoration series rings the bell !!! Lolol

Now I dont know if should wait for the subconscious limited dog tag or just order a custom one with the Ego Dissolution and squeeze the energy blockage remover, probabilities are endless.

Doing my happy dance in the corner…

2 Likes

Lol there are limits. We won’t be putting fields for portals on items. Soul restoration or vibration series won’t be put on items either.

Customs in general, even with the prices you see on dogtags… all start at $150. Reason why is because each single one takes manual effort. On a dogtag… the field’s already made so we can price it more affordable.

Most of the other ones you guys have mentioned seem fine but even then… try to pick things you can wear all the time. Jing on an item for example would cause damage over time if you are always wearing it. Too much jing isn’t a good thing either. (unless you plan to only wear it here and there)

7 Likes

@SammyG how about Ego Dissolution + Subconscious Limits? Unless a Dog Tag for this is already in the works?

3 Likes

Yes. Although I wouldn’t recommend a coin as they can be lost very easily.

Each field starts at $150. So 2 in one would be $300. We send you a paypal invoice and then we do it that way.

Yes, you can ask for teespring fields.

The dogtags with multiple fields count as one.

6 Likes

We can do that. Wearing it for a good portion of the day would probably be fine but not the entire day. Ego Dissolution does affect your brain chemicals as well.

7 Likes

Lol me too!

1 Like

So, what’s everyone thinking?

Sam clarified:

• No Vibration audios
  • No Soul restoration audios
  • No portal audios
  • Alchemy audios - not recommended for long time use

I am leaning toward:

• Ego Dissolution + Subconscious Limits
  • Or, Anti-Aging? (not sure if this is even needed as I have Eternity Reddux)
  • Alien + Angelic/Devic Intercession (probably the Intercession dogtag already covers it? ETs do seem to communicate through this tag)
5 Likes

Are you guys planning to release this as a tag later on ?

2 Likes

Patreon and energetic alchemy are available. So as long as they are reasonable. We aren’t doing portals to places for example.

3 Likes

Quite possibly. Feels like the ultimate deconditioning field lol.

10 Likes

@SammyG
wait so the advanced fields on shop/teespring aren’t their original price but 150$ too?

1 Like

Indeed. Anything above $150 such as reach for the stars or Eternity will remain the same price as well.

1 Like

Oh that’s a bummer. I understand the reason for the price cuz dream has to make them one by one.

From the first post it seemed that only the sapienmed/dreamseeds audios will be 150$ so I think it would be a good idea to edit them.

2 Likes

Yes.

I’ll edit it then.

1 Like

I believe the inbox is already full with cheaper fields xD

3 Likes

Hi @SammyG … Can you or anyone else tell me what can Higher Self Connection be combined with and be worn all day? Or should this stand alone on it’s own?

1 Like

Collective consciousness I guess would be nice with higher self field
Cause our higher self is already connected with whole world on spiritual level

3 Likes

I understand that what costs more than 150 will be sold at the ORIGINAL price.

For example “Eternity Redux” will not cost 150, it will cost $ 540.

Thanks @anon44251429! That’s a great suggestion.

I was thinking Ancestral Knowledge but Collective Consciousness makes more sense. Or even Animal Empathy/Telepathy… ?

2 Likes