Sapien Shop

@SammyG and @Captain_Nemo congratulations on launching the Sapien Shop!
I love the layout and all the new items that are now available.
We now have our very own magical Aladdin’s cave!

8 Likes

I wanted to buy a Stein but I saw the cheapest option to ship to Germany is 44$ ?? Am I tripping or is that accurate. I know its heavy but still didn’t expect that…

1 Like

You have thousands of raving fans and thought somehow it would stay hidden until your announcement? c’mon man lol.

7 Likes

I ordered the subconscious limits removal tag with an expedited delivery option as soon as I saw it. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Good question. I’d like to know as well. :innocent:

2 Likes

I remember Sammy mentioning that about Ego Dissolution, not sure about Subconscious Limits though!

2 Likes

maybe its padded, I honestly don’t know why.
They fulfill the shipping.
and shipping cost go up due to the nature of the item, fragile etc.
But perhaps a work around may be to buy it and ship to somebody in the US then have them re-ship it for you.
(but make sure the rates work out for both of you )

4 Likes

Honestly I dont know anybody in the us :/
I have wanted to order the thor Stein and the subconscious limits tag , so I only ordered the tag now. It’s only 13$ shipping …

I think I’ll have to bite the bullet and pay over 100$ for a Stein st some point .

1 Like

If I buy in your store, is it safe and fast that it will arrive in my country?

Although it is more expensive, I just want this time to arrive.

With teespring it NEVER ARRIVED.

Thank you.

Would not charging the beverage with a printed Thor Mandala give you the same effect? May be to an extent at least?

1 Like

I would think this should be permanently attached. Why is there stress on the brain? Well, because of your subconscious limits, of course!

2 Likes

Yes. The Thor mandala has more ass-whooping and less deep power, but is still really awesome.

1 Like

It should ,although the lion tag does feel different from the lion shirt or the lion mandala for some reason , so I dont know …

3 Likes

That is interesting! I don’t have any tags that have equivalent Mandalas!

1 Like

it is different
:smiley:

13 Likes

Has anyone ordered the tags from the new shop? Any idea how long it takes for the orders to ship?

2 Likes

all that have been ordered are in production.
have not seen any reach the shipping stage.

10 Likes

Thanks Dream!!

1 Like

My little nephew came by today and gave me the attitude, “You scold me when I bring all my toys out and play, but you are doing the same!”

I had arranged my entire Sapien Tag collection on a table and was re-grouping them into two buckets for day and night use, and admiring them shiny little marvels :blush:! I did not have a good comeback for that little monster!

16 Likes

Is it possible to create an account in ths new shop?
How can one monitor an order status?

1 Like