Ego dissolution + subconscious limits removal audio discussion

I am taking the advice of listening to ego dissolution along with subconscious limits removal video right before going to bed. Right after that I decided to listen to win the lottery subliminal as I am falling asleep. I never anticipated in buying scratch off tickets however it just hit me as I was in the gas station. Ended up winning a nice $30. I have never had results come this fast to me from a win the lottery subliminal.

Does ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal audio just make the results come that quick? For how long does the ego dissolution typically last? Like I am actually amazed. Also does it somehow get rid of fear? I always had a mild fear of snakes and today I encountered one. I had zero reaction whatsoever. I treated it like as if I live in the Amazon rainforest and see snakes all the time.

I also have this feeling of being “high” I guess one can say. Like I am out of the zone as I am typing this now lol. I’m guessing when one is targeting the ego, this happens?

cool that it works fast for you and yes, ego dissolution loosens the snake grip of your ego so it feels like you are a bit “high” in that sense, with fear yeah, could be, fear comes from the ego trying to survive, the less ego the less fear and need for survival lmao

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2E1n2b3Mhc&t=35s

So,do you recommend starting the day listening to both simultaneously,like play them at the same time?I like being time efficient whenever possible.