Eldergrove Haven Merch Store šŸ›

Hey everyone,

Iā€™m excited to introduce you to the Eldergrove Haven Store, a place where the enchanting world of Eldergrove Haven comes to life. Whether youā€™re drawn to the whispering trees, the playful woodland spirits, or the tranquil beauty of nature, our store offers a collection of products that bring these magical elements into your everyday life.

Our collection includes everything from t-shirts and mugs to notebooks and ornaments, all adorned with designs inspired by the enchanting world of Eldergrove Haven. Each piece is crafted with love, imagination, and a deep respect for the natural world.

But thereā€™s more to our story than just beautiful products. At Eldergrove Haven, we believe in giving back to the world that inspires us. Thatā€™s why half of our profits are donated to organizations dedicated to preserving and protecting our natural environment. By supporting our store, youā€™re not only adding a touch of magic to your life, but youā€™re also playing a vital role in safeguarding the beauty and vitality of our planet.

Thatā€™s why we thank you for being a part of this journey with us. Your support means the world, and together, we can help preserve the magic of nature for generations to come. :herb::sparkles:

Visit us at the Eldergrove Haven Store and discover the magic for yourself!

Enjoy a beautiful 20% discount for the first week (until August 21) by applying the discount code HELLOWORLD.

:slight_smile:

22 Likes

so cool!
are these fielded, or can i make the pendant a servitorā€˜s home?

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

No no
Not fielded.
Feel free to use these as Servitor homes. In fact thatā€™s a great idea, I didnā€™t even think of that

4 Likes

just ordered a pendant and a bag :relaxed:

this is such a sweet store :deciduous_tree: :bear: :owl:

4 Likes

i got my pendant today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!
now i have a sweet home for minotaur :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :classical_building: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Feel free to share a pic :yum:

1 Like

picā€¦

5 Likes

Awesome - Gratz!

1 Like

i like it very much :blush:

1 Like