Elektrosmog

Don’t make me fight you! @Captain_Nemo :wink:
2-3 listens a day? or 2-3 listens a week/every 2 weeks?

13 Likes

depends on your weathering ;)

19 Likes

:unamused: /Your customer service reps start grumbling/

12 Likes

Exactly what I needed.

You really are the G.O.A.T. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :joy: :goat:

10 Likes

Indeed !! A w e s o m e right? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You need a VPN as some of these albums not available in your country

Played G protection two times.
Felt peace. I feel like i dont have any reason to be angry. Chill but something else than chill…?
I mean… woow…

These fking towers… ill make servitor army and destroy every one of them!!

11 Likes

There, fixed that for you. We need phones AND health. :smiley:

3 Likes

After 2 listens, I swear I’m being able to hear music at like half the volume I usually use. Also slept and feeling much better. Dream you’re a lifesaver :slight_smile: :heart:

14 Likes

wow this seems very effective! i just finished watching a violent movie and listening to this is giving me back a sense of peace and safety. i really love the music too and i’m more of a fan of pop songs. :smile:

also thank you for making it short!!

4 Likes

That happened to me too and I didn’t even think about it until I read this. I’ve had my volume on what would normally seem very low to me and it seems normal even almost loud.

7 Likes

Which audio or whole album?

1 Like

3 4 5 G Three Times

9 Likes

Amongst the audios I’ve heard today, there was this new album.
Oddly enough, is it just me or things seem louder now?

I mean, I am not using the volume as high as before listening my stacks? This is weird :thinking:
It seems like my hearing got improved something like 30%? This is weird, but can’t be a placebo.

Fascinating :slight_smile:

16 Likes

we’ll these show up on spotify?

1 Like

I had the same experience as well. I’m sound sensitive so I thought, everything around me was louder. But now I guess, my hearing just got improved. Unable to tell why that happened.

4 Likes

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your cellphone has been pumping disruptive energy straight into your ear canal for years now. It makes sense that once that energy is released, your hearing would be able to function more normally.

14 Likes

1 Like