Elektrosmog

Can you give an educated guess on how long it would last on a normal person living in an apartment complex in with 5-10 wifis received and normal mobile phone radiation?

1 Like

probably 2 hours

20 Likes

Thanks!! Guess Iā€™ll just play it on repeat as I have 20 wifis close to my apartment :scream:

Caution: Neighbours might think youā€™re having a rave back there.

6 Likes

They might join using their new found energy from the emf shield :smile:

1 Like

This playlist after nullify planet and amplify planet one have been incredible to me the past week.

I feel free safe clean clear happy empowered.

:heart: thank you

5 Likes

How about a new blanket with emf shielding?

3 Likes

4G https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12356097 Looks like they want to turn the planet into a microwave and us into the hotdogs

5G does to oxygen molecules what 4G does to water.

Alters the oxygen so iron in hemoglobin wonā€™t bind to it. So people can spontaneously suffocate. Not like weā€™ve seen that happen since 5g went up so itā€™s definitely just conspiracy theory. Better keep your mask on.

8 Likes

Havenā€™t read yet the links but hearted them to say ā€œwelcome backā€ :)

1 Like

We NEED new emf shielding products

3 Likes

Iā€™d wear them. #wouldbuy

4 Likes

The Shielding tag probably was a good tag to add this enhancement to? Lol I hope not, I just got the v2.0 of that tagā€¦

3 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer, following your logic, can I assume that the Shielding tag v1 + Schumann tag would be enough for me, when I donā€™t have the chance to listen to Elektrosmog?

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I am not sure!! Perhaps @uial can comment.

Would (Shielding 1.0/2.0) + (Schumann Resonance) provide all the cumulative benefits of the below tracks from the Album? I donā€™t think so:

• Negative Ions
  • Radiation Protection & Removal
  • EMF Shielding
  • 3G, 4G, 5G Protection

I could be wrong, but I donā€™t think any of the tags (or combination of tags) do all of the above! Perhaps a good enhancement to add these components to Shielding 3.0 tag!

Or, we can try to have our Servitors ā€œenhanceā€ tags to add these fields. I have not tried that myself, and also I donā€™t know if Sapienā€™s programming allows messing around with the structure of the fields on the tags (I would think not!).

7 Likes

Thanks Maoshan! :) Unless Uial comes up with surprising news (he does, many times <3 ), I guess that Iā€™d better keep going with a few weekly rounds with this album (since the effects last for a while) and hang out with the 2 tags mentioned the rest of the timeā€¦

And if thereā€™s a confirmation coming from Dreamweaver about the servitors, that would be cool :)

4 Likes

Schumman resonance will help with EMF and some protection against G.

The Schumann Resonance The energetic programming in this works towards vibrating every part of your body and being with the Schumann Resonance, it can help remove toxic energies embedded deep inside of you as well as creating a whole body harmony while providing EMF protection. It has been shown via experiments (search online ) by tuning into the Schumann resonance people experience benefits like enhanced learning/memory, body rejuvenation, balance, improved stress tolerance, anti-jetlag, and grounding. On the other hand, experiments were done, where the Schumann resonance was removed from individuals environment. The subjects reported migraine headaches, emotional distress, and other health problems. Other than that, it just feels damn good. From personal experiments and data and feedback, it seems this can be a big help with astral projecting also.

11 Likes

In this case, would putting the Schumman audio for several hours, maybe even a full day, on a separate speaker be a good idea?

1 Like

Thanks Owl :) Yes, one of the main reasons why I have ordered this tag is the EMF protection aspectā€¦ among others.

I keep exploring other unsuspected dimensions though. Because itā€™s basically the ā€œEarth Cageā€, as you know. Probably more features to ā€œunlockā€ā€¦

Basically, Iā€™m also looking for a tag combination likely to prolongate the effects of Elektrosmog, as much as possible :)

2 Likes

Good idea! Currently I have no tried anything on the tag but I am surrounded by Transformers everywhere :D

I quite like Transformer and Energy Servitor more than the Fae!

5 Likes

While you are not using any other audios, yes.
It still might interfere when using two together.

1 Like