Eli - In a psychiatric hospital

Hey everyone…
Since November 27th I’m in a psychiatric hospital ( after a test and mistake with my guides, noone harmed but me no worries ). It’s been rough being alone in it, feeling like my freedom has been taken away from me.
I’m making this post because I would benefit from receiving energetic hugs from you guys. Thanks

58 Likes

planning on focusing on the inner pillar of support, and blueprint of psychic mastery for lucid dreaming / astral projecting ( has it helped in those areas for you guys ? )

17 Likes

I will try to update regularly, but can’t promise anything as I have a very heavy adhd attention problem

16 Likes

Sending you a lot of love and hugs my friend. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I will remember to keep you in my prayers. :pray:

30 Likes

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

10 Likes

Love and hugs and angels from me, too. And remember to keep up the shielding for the psychic meanderings.
bienvenue-welcome

purple angel
Spaceship dear

15 Likes

13 Likes

thank you means a lot to me :pray:

my HS already protecting me from this, but my guides are already doing the work they are super non dual lol :laughing: ( in terms of psychic testings )

15 Likes

thank you everyone for the likes and posts

20 Likes

Energetic hugs coming your way!

15 Likes

I wish you ALL the HEALTH. :pray::hugs:

12 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

11 Likes

Wish U well.
Take care of yourself. :rose:

13 Likes

Hey stay strong man
All the best!

12 Likes

Get well soon my friend
:rose:

12 Likes

I LOVE YOU A LOT WITH ALL MY HEART LOVED @Eli !!! :heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You will be better beautiful! and you will get ahead because you are a brave and warrior woman! much love and peace to you life forever!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::birthday:

16 Likes

Stay strong Eli :mechanical_arm:

A big hug to you.

12 Likes

My life feels complete since I heard Bruce Lee’s @GianLee 's voice :pray:

13 Likes

strong man wishing you all the best :pray:

12 Likes

Get well soon Eli. Sent you some hugs and positive energies.

12 Likes