Embedding our own items

Hi guys! Do any of you know if dream can embed our own items (for instance, a necklace I wear everyday) with the fields? I thought I read somewhere that we could send in a photo of our item and get it embedded with the energy? I am looking at the social mastery tag or essence of beauty tags right now, but wanted to double check!

That used to be a service on an earlier edition of the Enlightened States website.

The earlier edition had fields for sale and you could choose if they were embedded on a magnetic capsule, a scalar pendant, or added to an object of your own choosing.

I don’t know that this service is actively being offered right now, but things are in transition and who knows what the future may hold.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your fast reply! :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind me asking, do you know if we have to continuously wear the tag to get the benefits? For instance, if I buy social mastery, would I have to be wearing it while talking to someone to receive the social anxiety relief. Or could I just wear it a few hours before going out to a social setting?

1 Like

I guess either could work. The effect will always be stronger if you are wearing the field. But, the field could still resonate in your aura if you have had it on for a while.

Okay, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like