Emotional blackmail from family

Maybe I mentioned and wanted some more advice

It’s been a long time and I’m really tired.

My family has a pattern of emotional blackmail. They are used to being victims and complaining for a long time.

Any suggestions?

10 Likes

I think this one from Psychic University should help. You might want to loop a few times per day while thinking of the people involved and the issues.

"Etheric Cords are energy-based connections that link one person to another one, to an object or place. These cords connect people to concepts and this can have a positive or negative effect on the individuals involved.

This field will repair and balance the etheric cords you have with your family and friends, plus a special treatment on them with love and some special techniques."

7 Likes

Thank you bro I will try this :pray:

4 Likes

Do you think this will help too? @Milamber

3 Likes

I don’t know in what way your family is affecting you, maybe try a few days of the Family and Friends Cord Therapy first before evaluating if you need empathic protection.

3 Likes

@Hauru There is also Smart Cord Cutter by Dream. Works very well

5 Likes

right! I almost forgot about this thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Yes friend

This is the best way so far

1 Like

You are a divine being like everyone else and it is your responsibility to live this out and not allow anyone to take this away from you. That is the whole spiritual process of maturation. You got this! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Yes! I know what you mean :pray:

1 Like

Yes agree

1 Like

Yes! We are all individuals, and ultimately we must understand that everyone we meet (including parents) is part of the experience of life.

For any relationship, we must strengthen ourselves

1 Like

Revision of guilt
More love too will help.
So these fields are good Love fields.
Attract love, Forgiveness Journey, Vibration of divine love, Depths of your soul, Mind and Body soul, Way of Integrity

3 Likes

This one makes me feel good, I will try the others too thank you :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for any advice, there’s no right or wrong answer and I’ve gotten good feedback :wink::pray:

1 Like

I’m trying to see what patterns I recognize, great skill to grow! Recently came across Lifes 7 Mirrors of the Essene. :thinking::hushed: Plenty of work fo me to do!
Hopefully it helps you too ❤‍🔥:dart::100:

1 Like

I also like to watch his videos, I will come and watch them :wink:

1 Like