Emotional Body Healing (Free)

It’s to perform a full cleaning of the emotional body. Emotional body is one of the main aspect of our subtle bodies and overlooked most of the time. It’s very essential to make sure the emotional body is balance and clean since it governs how we feel and is related to our happiness itself. In face one of the main reason why many people are discontent in their life is due to the imbalances of their subtle bodies and blockages cuz it hinders their ability to feel emotions that are from a higher vibrational spectrum. Sure chakra cleaning and balancing helps however, it’s far from being enough. Our system are just not 7 or 114 chakras or whatever but much deeper than that.

This field is to clear the blockages in emotional body due to trauma, pain and other various reasons. It will heal and also balance it. For some it might be rough at first or some might feel it subtly based on person to person and it will also vary depending on their energy sensitivity but the audio is made subtle not to cause overwhelming effect. For first few days use at least 30 min a day then use as long as you want. Or you can also use it on loop.

Silent audio.

17 Likes

Thank you very much for this. I’ll be using it a lot.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Good luck.

3 Likes

This has been updated and overall improved recently.

4 Likes

Hi @Equilibrium ! Wanted to ask if you plan on upgrading this one further or making a premium field with an enhanced version. This is already great but with your current level an updated one could be way more effective.

And, can it work on animals too?

Thank you!

That’s not how it works and no not for animals

1 Like

This field is really good even if you are just having a crappy day. it helps to bring me out of a negative emotional state after a couple of loops. I know this isn’t its main purpose but it’s helpful this way also I find.
I think I’ll start using this on loop while sleeping and see how things go after a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Wow you are so generous. Thank for you the amazing audios.