Emotional Mastering Protocol

He is talking about an exercise he teaches in the course

2 Likes

Either one of them truly. Better love graviton, unconditional or divine love than attract love though. Listening to these will engorge you with the love and make the exercise easier.

18 Likes

Thanks for suggestion!

Hey so I got a deposit on my account but I got a question between this audio and the unbreakable, I wanna be able to move on and master my emotions and not let them control me in life, I also wanna be able to detach from fields and control my playlist would this help?

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

i felt anger because i immediately assumed that my belonging was taken by a roommate.

i realized that i have so much anger for this one particular roommate that my ego wants to blame everything on them for feeling angry.

i later found my belonging on the floor and was grateful i never confronted my roommate and let my anger lead me.

9 Likes

Doing this practice while listening to the audio could help a few.

Step 1: focus on mindfulness (in a released sort of way so there’s less rigidity with the present state)
Step 2: Identify the emotion you’re experiencing
Step 3: Validate the emotion
Step 4: Focus back towards mindfulness
Step 5: Practice shifting from this state to any imagined alternate state (i.e. a different feeling, like shifting from calm to fear, from fear to love, etc). Continually back and fourth (30 seconds to a minute) practicing the switch, sometimes moving back to mindfulness/calmness to draw state from a centre-point.

30 seconds for each step until step 5.

11 Likes

GUYS
What is the difference between this and My personal emotional and mental supporter?

ahem. they are completely different lol. one is your self love manifested as a therapist that validates you. the other one is for you to feel more your emotions and at the same time be able to control them consciously. cmon man everything is written in the description… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply Dear
Yes I read all,but I could not decide which one is suitable for me to purchase.

2 Likes

That field is amazing !

So I have been feeling good, but then that negativity pops up with the Mr. Scrooge vibe. Turns out listening to nullify planetary effect takes care of it… for a day (there’s also probably a few other environmental causes).
Good news, it’s not a “I’m a screw up problem”, bad news “It’s going to keep happening for a lot of different reason”. Everytime there is some negativity in the air. I’m not really going to listen to feel good fields everyday for the rest of my life because “I’m getting attacked by the planets” lol. If you need to fix it every week, why bother, buy a new one :man_shrugging:

I figured I was not using this field to its full potential, but I had to figure out the perfect feeling to go to. I immediately thought about that House MD scene when he is having the fun of his life without a care even though he has to go to prison: Pretty detached. So now, I have this clear mental picture with the music of the scene that I can access at anytime, in less than a seconde, it becomes my mood. I’m sure with time it’s going to become a reflex. Maybe putting the desired feeling as a lockscreen would be even better.

It’s also nice to be able to focus on a movie scene and feel the vibe and staying that way more or less permanently. And you don’t need to change your stack, you can deal with it on the go. Really practical.

24 Likes

Masterpiece :heart:

Can’t believe I haven’t been led to this beauty for the last weeks.

A lot of us want to awaken or feel more love/joy/peace.
But how can you go in that direction if you can’t feel?

This beauty truly brings emotional mastery, bringing back feeling into our life, then the mastery come with mindfulness and self-empowerment.

Amazing, thank you @Dr_Manhattan for bringing it back up in the thread :pray:

13 Likes

Thank you for this, sometimes it’s hard for me to focus on an emotion. After reading your post I thought of some songs (happy - Pharrell Williams) that I can use to tap into these states. I’ll be trying today;

EDIT:

THIS IS AMAZING!! <3

13 Likes

Hello , i want invite you to experience or perhaps discuss this
When i first Readed about this field , it sounded logical , like an equation .

Me + Controlling better my emotions = Better me .

I guess .

After few weeks trying this ,now can understand something.

A teacher in the past was talking about how people in general its looking for LIFE EXTENSION. :arrow_right:

And yes , its wonderful .

Then he proposses to us :

Instead of Life Extension , Life Expansion .

But , what exactly its life expansion ?

At first ( like for 2 or 3 years ) Didint understand what it means " life expansion" . (Still discovering it :person_climbing:)

Im starting to understand this concept by this : This its pretty much LIFE EXPANSION .

(And all amplified awareness attunements , pretty much all Sapien Med :muscle: work )

You can live through emotions in a intense manner like unlocking treassures in this life , that always been there . But you couldnt access properly .

Life Expansion

:speaking_head: :dash: :fire: Life Expansion ACTIVATE

26 Likes

was feeling empty, closed, one listen and my heart areas opens I feel warmness, love. Gonna listen to this daily

20 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Trigeminal Neuralgia

Yo this is my stack while sleep

Blueprint of life
Bruce lee knowledge
Learn English
Plasmafied teeth
Emotional protocole
Heart coherence

And dammm i work in ah fast food Wendy’s believeme you guys have to be carefull with this ,i said things more narcissist than before :disappointed: i regret it i got lucky that i use protection daily

that’s not the field’s fault mate
you may want to try outlook retrainer / become kinder fields

8 Likes

I am sorry you are feeling this way

But honestly mate that stacks looks like if you would have thrown in a blender all kinds of ingredients you found in your kitchen then complain about having a bad stomach ache. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Would you like Us to help you organize better your fields to play?

8 Likes

Today I can control my ego alot ,i also start to use ah sigma male strand activation and that help me control the ego ,let’s see what happen in Thursday in the Job

1 Like