Emotional Mastering Protocol

Mindfulness from self realization series seems to be a great pair with this audio

4 Likes

i pair this with:

• soul restoration (heart)
  • heart and solar plexus
  • negentropic chi

my dog has been more cuddly. i recalled all the times when i wished i had a dog from buying this stuffed dog based off 101 dalmations and this robodog that sits and speaks.

i allowed those past selves of mine into the present moment while petting and cuddling with my dog.

when the feeling is right, the time never matters.

3 Likes

I think you just created the Samurai combo. :cry:

5 Likes

I haven’t bought the field yet but I have to admit that even reading the title for the first time had shaken me up lol. And a reliable guidance :pray:t2: that I recently received has convinced me to put it on my top priority list.

I’ve been blessed with an overall “nearly perfect“ physical health in my life so far… but as a matter of fact, without willing to fall blindly into labels (although I’m a mental health worker myself), I came to recognize that I have a mild form of what they call “mood disorders”. Not too severe, quite “functional” form. We have this tendency to fully acknowledge and openly name our physical symptoms, but we shy away when it comes to the mental/mood/emotional side… We rather prefer to classify those under other categories, rejecting them on other external sources’ shoulders, etc.

Sounds like a psychological coming out. Maybe it is.

Anyway. Feeling already fulfilled, even before having tested. Thank you Dreamweaver.

20 Likes

this is quite true!

i used to forget the basics of calming myself when i get deep into an emotion i am not used to or that i used to avoid.

so far it’s providing me more clarity earlier before i act upon an emotion that should not be acted upon.

if i do act upon the emotion, i am able to learn better from it instead of shaming and guilting myself. it’s like Conceptual Realizations for me!

it also helps that i am enjoying star trek and the vulcan’s are all about following their logic.

there was one cool episode where a vulcan and three humans inhaled toxic pollen that made them feel supremely anxious and mistrusting.

the vulcan was the most level-headed and was able to get them out of the situation because they knew exactly what they were feeling and didn’t act upon it.

12 Likes

You’re right. I almost don’t get a chance to notice a negative emotion anymore. With Auric Repair and Crucible. But when a tiny bit of botheredness gets into me, I do notice automatically thinking “no, I don’t want to do this or feel this”. And it just stops. Seeing emotions as choices is frickin awesome. (Thanks to EMP of course)

21 Likes

oh that’s awesome!

i feel less inclined to entertain unwanted emotions.

i see emotions as books now. if they’re interesting, i keep reading. if they aren’t, i put the book down and pretty much burn it (with crucible) to make room for the books i do want to read.

lately i also continue to feel more satisfied with my life!

Capture Capture

From Atreides and I .

Akira was here

18 Likes

Capture

I felt inclined to give you 2 hearts for this one so there you are.

14 Likes

I just got this but I’m really hesitant to start listening to this. I want to be the master of my own emotions but at the same time I’m afraid of the emotional release and detox this might bring.

1 Like

This field is not emotional release ;)
I also kind of thought it was related before I tried it

8 Likes

Oh i feel relieved. I was really wanting to try this after reading sammy’s in depth description and testimonial on this. The benefits seem to be astounding.

2 Likes

I gave this two listens and damn I already feel so much in control. How many times can I listen to this in a day without getting overwhelmed?

3 Likes

It’s quite the opposite for me. When I feel myself about to go into a strong negative emotion (not a daily occurrence) I just find myself saying, “No, I don’t want to do this”. And then I think I’m just doing better than usual all on my own. The field works so well that I forget it’s working at all. Usually a day later and it hits me, “remember last night when you snapped out of that downward spiral within a few seconds? That wasn’t normal… oh yeah, EMP.”

13 Likes

The intensiveness of emotion wasn’t really productive to my life so I had to chill off this audio for the week. It’s true though, it heightens your awareness of emotions - which can be great when doing spiritual work but not necessarily when in everyday work

8 Likes

Yeah emotions hit differently after giving it 3 listens yesterday.

3 Likes

I get what you guys mean. My emotions have been going up but my control over them has been going up along side them and keeping pace. I saw it happen in real time today during a conversation with someone where several times I felt the fear of them responding a certain way about to rise up in me but each time I quickly and automatically said no to those feelings and chose to feel and believe in a positive outcome instead. Things turned out to exceed my positive expectations.

I feel like this field can be a powerful asset to anyone practicing any kind of manifestation work.

It probably helps that I only use this right after Crucible and right before Auric Repair; that short playlist 3 times a day. Lots and lots of benefits from it. I plan to add 1 track to the list just once a day before Crucible: Emotional Release and see if I get even more benefit.

22 Likes

for sure!

less thinking, more feeling.

i like your short playlist!

right now having a more expanded perspective is one of my priorities!

7 Likes

I feel my emotions more intensely but it’s like I can choose not to feel the negative ones if it comes up. Sometimes that fails tho. Like yesterday I had a fight with a friend and she was trying to piss me off by saying shit I was feeling more rage than usual and wanted to say shit back to her but a voice in my head stopped me and told she’s just trying to get under your skin, you gotta relax and take it easy.

16 Likes

this has helped me with anger to the point that i can calm myself down without the assistance of anger management morphic field.

i am able to talk myself out of anger and fear easier.

i noticed that i don’t mind dropping what i’m currently doing to do something else if it feels more exciting or interesting (or if i’m satisfied with what i’ve already done).

12 Likes

Which of the fields available in the Alchemy of Love album is suitable for doing this exercise suggested by Sammy?

4 Likes