Emotional Mastering Protocol

I always knew you were bound to become a machine from all the brain audios.
Now a machine capable of feeling as it pleases it with some programming

Thanks for a quick good review, I’m eyeballing this :eyes:

19 Likes

Lol, I check all descriptions for « wiring ». I read that word and go looking for my Visa card

17 Likes

So, it also does the basic work of healing the parts of the body involved in blocked emotions, that is how to plow the land for sowing?

This + Aura and Energy Body Repair = a true universal natural shield

3 Likes

this helped me realize how compartmentally i have tied my feelings with chronological time. i feel a certain way at night than i do in the day. it showed me how i stopped feeling better feelings because i’m meant to feel ‘lower’ feelings in certain situations and times.

i love to use this chart as a loose map of where i’m at emotionally and it’s been quite accurate. it’s nice that this morphic field reminds me i can easily jump from one emotion to the next without having to go through each emotion categorically like displayed on this chart.

EMP is definitely one of my favourites! i feel like there’s a nice symbolism with electromagnetic pulse as they both use the same acronym.

the more i use it, the more i feel. besides my solar plexus and heart energy centres, i would feel energy rush through my limbs/energetic meridians like they’re being activated and coming alive.

it also strengthens what i want to feel through visualizations.

gave me an idea to try this with enhanced visual processing.

23 Likes

‘it’s nice that this morphic field reminds me i can easily jump from one emotion to the next without having to go through each emotion categorically like displayed on this chart’

That’s the goal :slight_smile: When negative emotions form the lower ranges reach the surface, often all it takes is being conscious of them arising and choosing to feel higher emotions like acceptance and love instead. That is what control is about. Choosing what to feel instead of having our emotions choose for us.

I do recommend you all practice the love exercise on a daily basis. Where you practice feeling love. Consciously feel love, even just 5 minutes a day… love every part of your being, of whats around you, of life. It’s not only that you’ll expand your ability to feel but also ability to choose to feel what you want.

In this case, LOVE, a higher emotion that can easily trump over a negative emotion that comes to the surface (if you become well versed with it). Practice feeling this daily and you’ll be able to feel it at will… and when faced with unwanted emotions, you can choose to accept the emotion and feel love instead. Especially since your emotional awareness and control’s already heightened. So… have fun :wink:

59 Likes

Good advice…

5 Likes

I was led to watch again your Unconditional Love teaching from the Energy Awakening course, you’ve made such a great job Sammy :pray:

With the Healer primer on top of that :100: :100: :100:

To piggyback on this specific field, through direct experiences it has anchored deep within me how much our emotional state is impacting our present moment and our manifestations.

I can truly feel as well how it re-opens some “feelings gateway” that were stuck due to childhood memories.

Allowing emotions and working on my capacity to love unconditionally (and receive it back) is changing drastically my reality, and the ones dear to me, thanks team :heart:

19 Likes

i paired this with the following:

• grief loss loneliness
  • amygdala healing
  • all purpose anxiety removal
  • opiate and general addiction withdrawal help
  • anger management
  • the grand jealousy reflecting shield
  • soul restoration series
  • auric and energy body repair
  • the essence of mantras

literally smiles and genuine happiness. no force necessary on my part.

23 Likes

Add ojas and it would increase your well-being a lot more.

8 Likes

so after cleaning my emotions up with the above playlist, i tried this one for the evening:

• emotional mastering protocol
  • love, gratitude and appreciation
  • hope and happiness

besides the smile, i now felt more activity in my heart area that pulsed through my body.

i’m trying just EMP and ojas for a bit before i go out to exercise!

5 Likes

What means EMP?

2 Likes

it’s the acronym for Emotional Mastering Protocol

6 Likes

Thank god, for a minute i thought you were to fire an actual EMP

7 Likes

in some ways it is!

this resets me and brings out what needs to be addressed so there’s room for the ‘more pleasant’ feelings and emotions to chill.

it’s like i cleaned my kitchen from all the grime and dirty pots and pans. i threw out all the rotten food. and now with a clean kitchen and fresh ingredients i can make better tasting dishes!

10 Likes

Sorry guys for stupid question but how many times you listen it daily?
Is it enough twice or we can listen more?
Sorry for asking and for my ignorance
Please excuse me, I can not find usage of listening

4 Likes

Will this be good for someone experiencing emotional distress and pain?

4 Likes

yes.

5 Likes

i’d say yes but to also be aware of:

i personally suggest for that individual to first feel a balance in their emotions before they ‘stretch’ their emotional range.

10 Likes

Agree, balance is key here.

I have overdone it over the first days and honestly it was intense.
Huge release at first (which was nice) but then as I kept listening to it 5-7 times a day it became quite hard to process it all and I ended up into a vicious circle of fear, doubts, anxiety (fear manifestating more fear).

I am feeling so light now, but there is no need to overdo, like most fields from Captain & Sammy.

A pro tip if you end up into one of those dark night of the soul: Always seek for the most love & peace based solutions and don’t let your mind convince you otherwise as it’ll seek for survival (cf. shame, apathy, fear, desire, anger, pride)

What got me out was:

• Stopping and being Present with my current situation
  • Feeling what would be the best things to do if I were on a high-vibe (cf. being Love)
  • Acting on it, welcoming anything, being patient with the transmutation process.
11 Likes

To be clear on that…

Being love means also loving yourself.

And all of its part: the body, the mind & emotions, the environment, “others”, etc.

I love this audio cause it allows us to become conscious of anything on the way and integrate it (welcome it).

5 Likes