The Blueprint of Life

Thanks for your feedback.

I’m curious, in your experience, do you think that BoL helped you fix that thought? Or did it just make you aware of your thought/feeling, leaving the fixing all to you?

Either answer is great, as it created a beneficial and meaningful experience for you.

Thanks in advance!

10 Likes

I can tell you for sure BoL encourages you to release inharmonious energies within yourself. It pulls them so deep from within and shows you how they don’t benefit your greater good but I think ultimately it is up to you to make the decision to change. I mean you could view the experience that you have a right to have that inharmonious feeling because of one reason or another . Where the ego is in control making that energy reintegrate inside you.

25 Likes

I understand.

Thanks for sharing that additional piece of your experience!

6 Likes

for this amygdala + crucible

9 Likes

Thanks for that link. I’m already spamming the hell out of that combo. :wink:

But your post does inspire an idea within me: BoL + Internal Alchemical Crucible might be a nifty combo. Hmmm…

Thanks again.

8 Likes

If you want to take this suggestion…

8 Likes

My journey is leading me more down my issues with lack of empowerment and a sort of self… not quite loathing, but just not liking myself. It never quite showed itself in my face like this before. But it feels… nice. A sort of pleasant background feeling underlies these concepts because its finally and actually being seen. It’s cool.

And it brings myself to the echoes of the past slave experience I had. It’s a little hard right now for me emotionally though. But I’ll be okay and work in some internal alchemical crucible after my round of BoL.

You guys are right, this digs into other lives and stuff.

I dont know, I just find myself liking that I finally feel this way as opposed to it being a background thing that ends up showing itself in all kinds of ways that ended up just becoming my new normal. Cynicism, self sabotage… I’m an only child and smart and “supposed to have grown up to be the super successful one” (no one said it but I know that’s the case) and all kinds of things that ended up not being that way because I pursued different avenues that I felt would pay off in spiritual dividends well before I even got into spirituality, I just wanted to better understand the world and people and be able to, when I’m older, relate and be relatable and be able to help people and stuff. Some stuff people just would never get but take smoking for example. Its like I would purposely make choices that would put me through metaphorical Hell so I could come out and understand it better. (Addiction was a big one because its been a big family issue and I wanted to understand it and be the one who overcomes it)

But all the “I’m not who I should be” internal conflicts stacked and stacked and finally its unraveling.

So grateful for fields, especially this one.

That got really personal but I honestly really needed to let that out.

29 Likes

Thank you @Fender_Cad for taking the time to reply and for your helpful links.

2 Likes

Woke up today with a major strain on my back, and a difficulty breathing through it. Almost 100% sure this is due this field because there’s a major generational curse and a massive soul splinter/blockage at the point where it is, deeeply embedded in my genes. So that’s good. Feels like my back is finally expanding to be able to hold my energy. :+1: :+1:

29 Likes

i played this for a friend without telling him what it is and his description of how it makes him feel is exactly spot on to sapien medicine’s description (but in his own words).

after the mass meditation i’m going to meditate with this as it kept popping up in my mind and my forum browsing.

16 Likes

Hey, was this field removed from the shop? I’m not seeing it anymore :eyes:

Could be a site glitch? The Revitalizer is gone too. @SammyG might have some idea.

2 Likes

Hyperbaric Compressor too.

Maybe he’s updating a few fields. Would be pretty sweet.

1 Like

another add on audios?

There was a comment from @Captain_Nemo in another thread* that teespring might be adding or editing some things (in the descriptions?). As I read his comment, it was my inference that this world be a temporary thing, for that field and this one, too.

*Sorry, I can’t remember at this moment which thread I saw that comment.

1 Like

Not an update. Teespring is probably editing the descriptions.

2 Likes

Yeah, that seems to be the reason. Nice find, thanks.

1 Like

Actually i dont know lol.
it could be that they have finally decided they have had enough of me.
and are kicking me out.
i have messaged to find out.

23 Likes

Oh, man, I hope not!

3 Likes

it sounds very depressing…