The Blueprint of Life

@anon46520955, thank you.

4 Likes

Hi
I just purchased it
how many times do you listen to it?

2 Likes

Hi I listen to it all night and sometimes during the day when I have time ā€¦ because I have more than 100 fields in my playlist ā€¦ anyway this one in its place for a listen all night ā€¦ before him it was Plasma light that I listened to all night.
I have felt extremely good upon waking up since using it.
Its been 5 days since I have it.

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

This field is powerful but you can still listen to it as many times and just check how you are feeling (more emotionally or mentally) not like you are gonna overwhelm yourself energetically no, more like it can be a big catalyst thats all.

Ppl have looped it from the beginning, some just a few times. It really is up to you.

Enjoy it and give us some feed back if you feel up to it :blush:

And you can read others testimonies as well x

5 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion
I generally use sleep timer app while playing my night playlist I set time to 180 minutes so after 180 minutes it automatically stops the player

3 Likes

I think I just got a sign to buy this audioā€¦

Lately, I have been trying to save money recently because I have been spending too much on audios and tags.

Today, I have been reading all of your guyā€™s wonderful experiences with this audio, and I wanted to buy it so bad, but I could not because of the statement above. Just a couple of minutes ago, I received email about my college awarding me with a covid relief grantā€¦looks like I am getting it!

35 Likes

Iā€™m still piecing together everything that this does but I continue to stand by ā€œitā€™s awesome and worth it.ā€

Whatever it does, it really helps with getting results from audios, and making things somehow easier psychic-wise.

I worked in echoes of the past and got the mental image of a slave basically and saw how it connects to how I live my life and the patterns in it thus far.

I hadnā€™t gotten results from echoes of the past til then and Iā€™ve had it for the same amount of time as this one so thatā€™s awesome

20 Likes

@tagler2
I canā€™t give a full testimonial yet, but I think this is one of the best fields ever so far.
I felt quite a lot of tension/anger at the first listen but not so much already by the second.

I think if youā€™re afraid of release you probably need releaseā€¦ if you donā€™t want to jump, try to play the mental health album (emotional release, trauma healingā€¦) a lot and see how that makes you feel.

12 Likes

I played trauma healing a lot in the past. Emotional release screwed me up good. I had my ass handed to me by it. Iā€™m really afraid to go near that field again. Will blueprint of life also give me similar effects? Trauma healing made me feel really good. But emotional release? I get like an anxiety attack just seeing it in my music player even.

5 Likes

I canā€™t really answer that :)
Maybe try emotional release just a minute or two and see.
And amygdala healing.

3 Likes

I have used amygdala healing for 6 months and I think the field has reached its functional plateau.

2 Likes

Sounds like emotional release is really going to be a good one for you, then. I agree with MonkeyOwlā€¦ just play it in one or two minute increments and see how you feel. Youā€™ve grown over the months as well. You just recently did the curse removal field, which probably will help this time around.

I found the forgiveness and release field to be powerful too. Play around with them in small doses and find the sweet spot for you.

8 Likes

Gave this 3 listens today. I feel emotionally like a kid again. I mean not literally like a immature kid. But I feel scar free (emotionally and mentally) also I was getting back various memories and feelings associated with them from the past.

17 Likes

I have this weird anxiety like feeling creeping in my digestive tract and legs. Idk if itā€™s because of this or not. Iā€™m also using PP 2. I have this uncomfortable tickling inside of me.

I think I had something similar when I started the Plasma Protocol.
It turned out to be part of the detox.

2 Likes

One of the fields that changed my life the most

16 Likes

• UPDATE

So I promised I was going to update this as I gather more experience with it. So, here goes.
This field still works in ways I donā€™t fully understand, but I can assure you it goes very deep (no puns).
My first understanding was that healing was happening on a surface level and genetic patterns, but the more it goes by it still is continuing to grow more.

Currently reached depths I havenā€™t experienced much, other than previously reaching an enlightenment state or a Zen State of Consciousness. But still going further.
It started to communicate with the unconscious a lot more through dreams and such, and actually rearranging the patterns I have always had (but didnā€™t know) - the CORE of things. Oddly enough, my ego is being manifested and battling this too, because a few days ago I started to have healing through dreams.

This happened after something in my core got ā€œchangedā€ thanks to the Spell Removal audio.

Now blueprint has been going deeper and deeper and taking charge of things, especially during sleep. My EGO hates this, it really does, and it is putting a real fight, alongside the unconscious.
Nonetheless, it has sided with an unkown part of me inside and my inner child is healing, she loves this field! :hugs:
For those more visual, the healing I am experiencing is from this life, as much as other lives . It is going through all the predicaments and ailments I have and coding them, but climbing, and climbingā€¦ Trying to get to the root cause of the issues I have! Iā€™M SO F* HAPPY!
I might still have an entity lurking around putting up a fight(since quite young), and it is powerful, but Iā€™m really so hopeful and grateful for this, I canā€™t even explain it better. So, thereā€™s a visual at the end of the field getting to the Core.

Basically the field grows or climbs unto your essence trying to really liberate the best you that you have inside. The real one. Whilst changing your core (reprogramming) for you to be a better one! The conscious mind is battling it out, the unconscious is teaming up with blueprintā€¦ And Iā€™ve been having really wild and tough dreams. Huge detox symptoms, and I really do feel drained, because it is soo severe whatever is down there.

the ego is being tormented down there. This unconscious thing, unknown dark figure, is at the core of my person. Deep ingrained. And it created a sort of settlement and grabbed a bit of the ego, where it reigns. The audio knocked it off and sent it flying. And the ego lost a bit control.
After having access to this, all the emotional turmoil, the pain swept under the rug, and such started to come out. And I mean things from other lives, not this one. It is so weird, because the dreams I am having are not from here. And no, I donā€™t know where the hell I am from.

Thing is, at the same time, I am listening to Blueprint and Plasma!
Blueprint is working in the core of my being rearranging it while Plasma is picking up where Blueprint has left.

From my understanding in Psychology, Psychiatry and some Spicy Spiritualism ,we have at least three powerful events happening here, which did really throw me off:

1- An entity is/was indeed there placed, keeping my inner child closed and feeding from all of this.
2- The inner/unconscious me is trying to regain power at all costs and burst out.
3- The conscious side of it (this reality) is battling this with all heapons in hand

When the entity left, my subconscious started to communicate badly with me. And I do really mean badly. It is like a prison down there for it, and the guards felt asleep and are doing everything to wake me up. Something huge they are trying to tell me. I mean, Iā€™m having dreams, number synchronicities, unnatural events, coincidental situations, psychic eventsā€¦you name it.
It used every single thing to get my attention. It was driving me mad and lunatic these past few days and still is, to certain extent because I canā€™t fully understand them, it is too much conceptual :man_shrugging:

ā€œtoo much conceptualā€ I wonder if thatā€™s a thing ahah

At the same time, my higher self was speaking to me telling me what I should do ( he speaks in english, Iā€™m portuguese btw) and my ego was creating these illusions to trap all of this because it upsets and unnerves him.

So, during dreamtime I started to have shadowā€™esque dreams. Where shadows portray something you donā€™t realize - unconscious. I was either chased, felt naked, hands removing a blanket from my faceā€¦Etc, etc, I will spare the details, especially of the more wild ones.

I know we say this a lot here, and Iā€™m not hyping this as much as it deserves really, but this might just be the most powerful field Dream has ever released @Captain_Nemo

Anyway, since I donā€™t have conceptual realizations, all I can work around is IPF , SLR and Ego dissolution. So it will take a while more to heal and understand the lessons that my unconscious is desperately trying to burst out.
Every single time I fall asleep I dream. Quite vivid dreams, usually seemingly ā€œnightmaresā€, 4-5 days in a row now.

As for the entity, it got knocked off but something is still off, I donā€™t believe it is finished. But weā€™ll be taking care of it in the meantime.

This is too long, but as for the latest, Iā€™d suggest to get Conceptual those of you experiencing healing through dreams. And this field does grow and expand, be prepared, if you let it do its work and reach depths, you have really no idea whatā€™s down there.

All that is left is to look towards my shadow self. I believe that is the last dream or something I will have.

TOO LONG DIDNā€™T READ: This field is great, buy it.
TOO LONG, TOO WOO-HOO: It works.

See you up there, this is where I fight,

60 Likes

Hi Neo :+1:

5 Likes

After you get the entity out I think you should lucid dream to see what you look like in a mirror :thinking:. I might be making a connection

2 Likes