Thyroid Healing and Regeneration

It is a good thing in my case because when my TSH is too high, I get a whole host of symptoms from my thyroid being underactive.

And middle of the range TSH which is fine for some people is still too high for me.

3 Likes

Yeah it makes a lot of sense, high TSH is very bad .

btw they adjusted the reference range continuously upwards so that a previously pathological value is now considered “normal”

TSH is not thyroid hormone though . If your thyroid hormones were going down that would be bad , that’s why I was asking.

2 Likes

Hi Alexander,

Yes, you’re right! I have noticed they mentioned adjusting the scales on my blood work reports several times over the past few years…and it’s just crazy because as it is, 2 people with the same TSH level can have such a widely different experience…require meds or not, manage life almost normally or not…shifting the scales is just going to make things even more confusing…

Didn’t want to go into lengthy explanations about TSH but I really do appreciate your concern! :-)

Are you using the field yourself?

4 Likes

Yes totally. Itd be better of they take temperature and symptoms into account .

I started using it again based on your great testimony, somehow forgot to listen to it…

4 Likes

Oh that’s great to hear! Hope you get great results soon!

5 Likes

Greetings,

I find that images and clear evidence to speak louder.

On 2019 my TSH levels were already too high. Over 5 given the normal range [0.550-4.780] (please refer to the below pic, which also shows 2019 value). This predicament kept on getting worse due to my immune disease/genetic predisposal. So, in 2020 it risen above 6, most likely having reached 7-8 before the end of the year. This was already way above subclinical hypothiroidism.
It got worse, because T3 and T4 levels also dropped, and that is clear hypothiroidism.

Hypothiroidism is quite difficult to manage, especially when it is not the root. And most of the times we’re told it is not reversible. I never believed any of this. I had become quite manic, devouring any literature regarding this, only to be told that I had to undergo hormonal treatment (yet again) with no actual “promise” of it getting better. Unfortunately I have those examples, as well, well within my own family, of it not working properly (so, no dice)

I decided to take a hiatus in 2020 to focus on getting better, and at that period @Captain_Nemo started to raise the bar in his fields. Plasma Protocol, BoL fields appeared.
I had already studied this in depth to know how to exactly tackle it from every angle: diet, exercise, immune, hormonal…you name it. All I needed was some help which I’ve had around here @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG, @This_Boy_Here, @Star, just to name a few. From direct healing, to interventions, to prayers, to sending good vibes and energy, to reciting mantras, servitors help… I even got an entity kicked out.

2021 I started the BoL and Protocol, and although my “reviews” seem quite fanatic, I’m not that crazy and know where I’m getting at. Recently, Dream released this field, also quite powerful and I’ve used it. I felt the need to stop it a few weeks ago
I reached my doctor and started discussing with her what was happening, explaining my approach to dealing with the uncurable disease, and asking her to do some specific testing. I didn’t mention everything I was doing (of course, audios cough) .

Good news

I’m no longer in Hypo(check one page below)

My thyroid has gotten back to normal. I’m still doing a scan next Monday but I feel it will come negative also for tumors or masses, etc. There are a few hormones and indicators still on a high level, but I was expecting that also, because of what I was doing.

All I need to figure out now is how to tackle the autoimmune, what’s wrong with my blood, how to stop the current hair loss and a few other side effects that are still manifesting, despite my efforts. But I guess that’s what brain stacks are for, huh :wink:
However, I’d really like to share this with you, especially with the Captain ( I hope he sees this).

Samples were taken on May 21st, and you can see the results for yourself. I merely blurred a few personal info. That’s one of the pages, the others I don’t think they’re needed to share. I will be going on more and more blood testing to figure how to target the rest of what is happening, as I’m writing also to my doctor to get her opinion and attention on a few things.

I’m really happy about this, because I found a doctor willing to hear me out and work with me, even though I’m not a doctor myself. I have a few insights, here and there, and she really hears me out , was surprised last time with how much I know, and decided to follow me suit. I can say I’ve won a small battle.

I’d really want to thank @Captain_Nemo and everyone that has not given up on me, especially when I was giving up myself. As I’ve mentioned earlier, “We’re climbing”.

43 Likes

Thank you for your amazing post! Always informative, and thought-provoking!

I am so happy for your good results! It’s fantastic to see all your hard work paying off!

I am also glad that you have found a doctor who is willing to listen and taken into account what you say. It’s great not to have to take on another battle but be able to concentrate on getting better.

As an aside, I’ve also had great results with this field. I also use plasma protocol and blueprint of life (not as often as I obviously should) and together with this field, they have made a real difference.

Gratitude indeed to @Captain_Nemo for all your work. It’s life-changing!

And I hope to read more great progress with your health soon!

18 Likes

So happy for you man. This made my day to read :slight_smile: Hope to more soon!

17 Likes

Small update : also no masses or tumors found in the scan. The doctor says my Thyroid has a “different texture”, but everything is OK! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Sammy, means a lot to me! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That’s fantastic news!!! so happy for you!

6 Likes

You’re too kind @phlf003 :hugs:
Thanks for your support and nice words throughout :blush:

5 Likes

I hadn’t been around here much, and I had just barely seen this now! Congrats bro. Now, time for the other problems to be fixed, one at a time bro. Day by day. Keep being strong bro! :muscle:

9 Likes

How have you been recently?

1 Like

This post was going to be a “so long thyroid medicine, it’s been nice but I’m over you” kind of post.

Unfortunately, that will have to be postponed for a while.

Been off my meds for one month and got blood work done 2 weeks ago to check on TSH level which was way too low.

This time round, though I guestimated my TSH level at about 2.5 in a (0.15-4) bracket, based on how I was feeling, the test showed my TSH level to be at 7.21.

What is absolutely crazy and I must credit this incredible field for it, is that I am still standing and functioning ok, with this really high TSH level vs being a zombie with much lower TSH level 5 years ago.

I am experiencing a whole host of symptoms but I am still able to function.

So it’s back on the meds for me (and I am grateful for the small help and relief they offer), this field 3x as usual and more blood test in 2 weeks time to see what’s happening.

I know that this sudden hike in TSH level is the result of two emotional shocks at work about 3 weeks ago so my next challenge is to find a way to make sure no emotional shock of any kind ever impacts my health again.

Off to read the forum and work out the best way to achieve this.

Immense gratitude for this field for the difference it’s making to my life. :pray: :pray: :pray:

15 Likes

Congratulations on your continuing progress with this field.

I don’t know much about the many facets of this gland (and I know nothing about your body) but given that you seem to now have really high TSH levels (where you once had way too low), might you consider lowering your use of this field some to find a balance which works for you, your condition and your body? Just an idea.

2 Likes

It’s interesting that you mention stress and work problems. I was going to ask you if you were stressed when taking the test .
TSH just like most other hormone tests are fluctuating A LOT depending on the time of the day, if you’re stressed or not, if you’re well fed or not, etc. …
So I wouldn’t see this as anything different than a snapshot of what was going on in your body at this moment in time .
Especially when you feel relatively well.
I would also check the morning temp everyday to make sure you’re having another reliable marker. The closer it is to 37° C , the better .

5 Likes

You could also try rife thyroid frequency ,I talked to a woman ,who could reduce her thyroid dosage by about 90%, just with this frequency .

2 Likes

Hi Well Being,

Oh yes, you’re right, balance is absolutely the goal for me! :slight_smile:

And I will lower my use of the field once things are more stable.

The low TSH level last month was a combination of the field working well and healing my thyroid and the medication I was still taking to lower TSH level, hence the really low result I got.

Taking the meds out of the equation should have brought my TSH level to a slightly higher level within the bracket.

Unfortunately, due to stress and work I’ve gone way above the bracket this time and so am experiencing symptoms, which are making my life difficult even though I don’t feel like a complete zombie like 5 years ago. :slight_smile:

So it’s going to be trial and error for a few weeks, slowly bringing TSH down and then reducing meds and field until everything is stable at a reasonable level and I am symptoms free.

5 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions Alexander! Will be sure to check them out.

Oh yes, this month has been an endless string of stressful situations and looking back, I noticed some symptoms creeping back here and there but didn’t connect the dots until I got the blood test results.

So I will pay close attention to all these markers (thanks for the tip on morning temp, I didn’t know) to help me monitor the situation and hopefully improve the situation over the next month. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

2 weeks is NOT a long time to be using a field.
Now If u said 2 months…(still NOT a long time, but some good changes might be expected)
I started using this field X3 since the day it was released .
I have Hashimotos thyroiditis which is autoimmune. Sometimes it shows us postive, sometimes not for Hashi’s but I always show up Hypothyroid.
I have been hypothyroid for about 30 yrs. I am on 2 different thyroid medications. I have been (pre-covid) in normal range on blood tests, but very low normal within 10 points of being hypothyroid. I want to be mid-range on my blood tests. Soon I will be going to see my doctor in person and she will order blood tests. I will be excited to see the results. I started playing Auto-Immune the day it was released X2, this should also help my thyroid and several other conditions including MAST cell reactivation Syndrome. Again, Auto-Immune was just released. It takes a while to see internal physical changes in my experience, that would show up on blood tests. I also think the older u are and the longer u have had the condition and how severe it is, makes a difference. Also the more fields u listen to on a daily basis, the longer it may take to see results on blood work/scans.

If u have been under a lot of stress that is continous, have them check your cortisol levels.

15 Likes