Thyroid Healing and Regeneration

Thank you

Review:

My Mom has had for years a few symptoms as having the thyroid functions unbalanced. Nothing major and comes and goes so nothing really clear has ever showed up in tests.

However shes had a lump that changes size, but its always noticeable in the middle to side of the neck.

Her for ever Doctor was moving to a different country but told her to never ever let any one try to extract something from the lump to test it because if it was cancer it could spread or something like that, so shes never allowed any one running test in that lump, shes never been diagnosed with cancer but you know, it is something that we always have in the back of the head like super watching any changes because of that thing.

Anyway. She started listening to this x 3 every day for 7 days now.

I just asked her and she said:

That lump is going down
She feels much more energetic
Less bloated
Is losing weight a little bit but she notices her stubborn belly fat is fading
Clearer mind
Sleeps much better

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Just to let your mom know, they can find out what most likely it is with an ultrasound. From that would tell what size the nodule is, where it is located and if it is a ā€œhotā€ nodule or a ā€œcoldā€ nodule. If it is a cold nodule, then it is mostly benign. If it is a hot nodule, that doesnt mean its cancer. They would then do a fine needle biopsy to diagnose it. Nowadays they donā€™t go cutting into things right away.

*My personal experienceā€¦ā€œbeen there, done thatā€.
*Oncology nurse at major cancer center in N.Y.C for over 20 yrs.

13 Likes

Thank you Zuzu.

They did all the tests but because of what her Doctor told her she is not gonna do the needle thing no matter what. Not even a pinch he said, so she wont do it, shes has that for a long time like 10 years probably it hasnt gotten worse, it just changes in sizes but she says is more like it hides and comes out.

2 Likes

could anybody here tell me if this has worked on some who has a dead thyroid organ and taking medication.?? like revived and balance it

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FIELD!!

For many years I have suffered from epstein barr virus (a thyroid disease), but only 1 week of listening to this field and I am cured. Iā€™m SO thankful, you have no idea. No more fatigue, it is amazing!!!

27 Likes

Todayā€™s insight:

"The Thyroid and the Mind and Emotions

People with an overactive thyroid may exhibit marked anxiety and tension, emotional lability, impatience and irritability, distractible overactivity, exaggerated sensitivity to noise, and fluctuating depression with sadness and problems with sleep and the appetite."

This field is just amazing :grin:

8 Likes

Just a FYI, I was just looking some facts about the Thyroid gland and found out that thyroid problem symptoms are EXTREMELY similar to Diabetes symptoms. I have been using this field 4 times a day and man, I think itā€™s the best thing I have ever did. My new daily stack is:
Pancreas 4-5 times
Thyroid 4-5 times
Kidney 4-5 times
Spinal Tapper 4 times
Beard 2.0

7 Likes

Yes I remember dream saying that if there are some few thyroid cells left, there would be chances for regeneration, so plz keep using it

3 Likes

The" funny" thing about the Thyroid is that the people with underactive Thyroid experience just the same. :roll_eyes:

Thereā€™s a correlation between the Thyroid and Diabetes. If your system canā€™t get its hormones in order, your Glucose levels get out of control, which entails diabetes will get out of orderā€¦

I would go far into saying thereā€™s causality. From everything Iā€™ve studied and (worse) actual experience, patients tend to develop it. Albeit seemingly reversible. Both diseases are related to the endocrine systemā€¦

6 Likes

The human body and how everything is beautifully interconnected :sweat_smile:

You treat one symptom, you discover three more :rofl:

7 Likes

No biggie. We have ā€œEndocrine System Rejuvenationā€ to address and balance that out.

2 Likes

Will there be a diabetes treatment ver2.0? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo ?

1 Like

New reviews on my Mom:

She just told me the lump on the neck is almost gone and shes feeling super joyful in a great mood and definitely sleeping all through the night, and an unusual thirst she used to have all the time now is rarely there.

:partying_face::partying_face:

(17 days listening)

31 Likes

Letā€™s goooooo!

This might be a dumb question but would this help hyPERthyroidism (overactive thyroid), like it would help balance the thyroid out correct? My metabolism is through the roof and I canā€™t gain weight cuz of shit, especially with blood sugar levels going up and down up and down, lol speaking of that, hopefully one day we will get a diabetes 2.0 :soon::100:, but anyway I hope everyoneā€™s doing well and staying safe.

4 Likes

GOOD FOR YOUR MOM!!!

Good on her trusting her intuition and not allowing anyone extract anything.

4 Likes

Review for moods, disclaimer: Iā€™m so used to my usual stack I forgot to use this one for a while.

Since the beginning Iā€™ve been feeling more balanced. The lows are definitely less low. Lot of energy and mostly focused, Iā€™ve been sleeping less and less, but my sleep is of better quality. The more progress Iā€™ve observed, the more Iā€™ve given myself a pass on erratic sleep patterns, which offsets some of the benefits.
Still there are results and fast, itā€™s just a matter of time.

Iā€™m not sure the highs are less high. I assumed both would go away together :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Those with hyperthyroidism howā€™s this field working out for u so far? Any results?

1 Like