Thyroid Healing and Regeneration

it is safe

32 Likes

Thanks to you for this new free audio !!!

:relieved::pray::sunny::heart:

8 Likes

When the instruction says 2-3 times per day, does it mean

a. 2-3 times in one go
OR
b. 2-3 times during the day with gaps in between?

4 Likes

a. 2-3 times in one go

8 Likes

I have crazy fast metabolism (basically an overactive thyroid) which causes sudden weight loss even though I eat a lot, and Dream I can NOT thank you enough for this audio

8 Likes

Dream-thank you very much for this field.

Ive had Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since I was in my late 30’s, causing me to gain weight when it went hypo and lose weight when it went hyper. Eventually I was put on generic Synthroid, which didnt help. On my insistence I was checked for a bodily process that converts the storage form to the active form. Found out it wasnt working very well and a 2nd thyroid was started generic Cytomel which is the active form. It worked not great and eventually I went hypo again causing my doc to increase the dose a little.

However I keep going hypo. Because of my heart she is reticent to increase the dosage (she is very conservative), so I stay at borderline levels, very , very close to hypo. I then started myself (informing my doctor) on a supplement (Dr. Ron’s UltraPure, antibiotic and hormone free, grass fed and grass finished Argentinian beef thyroid gland) which is freeze dried animal thyroid gland. I now take 2/day, it helped a little. Now the generic Cytomel, even with my drug plan isn’t cheap , about $30/month plus the Dr. Ron’s supplement at that dose is $20/month plus also the cost of the generic Synthroid. This is EVERY MONTH. And I am still not at mid-normal range, still at borderline hypo levels. ( I already take other supplements to support my thyroid, have for years. I am quite knowledgable on this subject)

So again thanks SO MUCH for making this field and its FREE!
I know it will help many.

38 Likes

I’m wondering if this would help hyperthyroidism because resetting the thyroid to a younger age in my opinion would increase the effects of hyperthyroidism. Hope that’s not the case.

2 Likes

keep us updated with how it goes.

23 Likes

This track is FIRE

14 Likes

I love this music. Thank you for creating this. :pray: :heart:

14 Likes

This came in time, just got my annual health check report today and I seem to have elevated TSH, potentially early stage for hypothyroidism. Gonna use it for few weeks and repeat the test again.

9 Likes

Do u notice any feeling like lump in your throat?

Yes I also noticed it when I first time listen this audio continuously. After that no more.

I had it bro, i don’t notice it any more as much at all… this audio helped definitely… another thing that helped me was drinking slightly salted warm water

2 Likes

it calmed my over active thyroid, been listening since it came out, will continue listening

10 Likes

Im feeling more energetic since I am listening regularly. Somehow it seems now that I have the energy to cope with my life. What a great feeling! Thanks Dream and team.

17 Likes

Calmed in what sense? Just wondering.

Thirst, dry skin, hot body temperature, high food intake. Sometimes difficulty to swallow food

5 Likes

I felt the vibration immediately. Problems with the thyroid run in my family (cancer, Hashimoto, hypo) I have mine checked every other year, seems to be doing okay up to now. But I think, if I feel this field so intense it does something and there has to be some underlying reason.
Anyway, I will use this field for some time and see if I see any changes. I think of using plasma before. You think that is a good idea?

2 Likes

@Ihoha Yes, Plasma seems to enhance other audios :+1:

4 Likes