Gratitiude for Dreamweaver and Sammy - We're Climbing

I believe this deserves a post and a tag. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

I thought whether to update 2,3 or 4 different audios around here. But it does not make any sense, as justice and gratitude must go directly to the ones involved.
After a brief post from @akkar referring his dreams I started to see a resemblance and meditated on this matter.
I’ve been having recurring dreams and healing when I started my deep healing process around here. Some might have read, but my latest post ended up with Dream and Sam’s direct assist.

I had an entity planted quite deep. And in a certain way I kind of “knew it”. Not thinking it was just bad, just me feeling off and having at times seemingly unlucky patterns of existence, just as severe “unfortunate” healthy events and such. You know, I have Dream’s book, servitors and such, so basically I thought “well, luck at the end of the draw”, you know?
When my health really started failling I was lost and this thing grew even more. After common health practicioners and a few people I’ve trusted turned my back on me, I came back here again for advice, but equally important companionship.

Many people around here have helped me through prayers, servitors help, energy sent, frequencies, servitors assist, you name it :hugs:… And two of them were , yeah, you’ve guessed it, Dream and Sam :slight_smile:
These last few days were harsh as I was being “tortured” , in a sense, through dreams. The dreams were always dark, “creepy”, shadowsque, and were indeed growing. It was like if something dark was coming for me.

I had the help of Blueprint (without me knowing) at the start, fighting these projections, thoughts, emotions. Trying to rearrange it as best as it could. At that moment I realized the full power of that audio.
But equally powerful was an entity lingering down there, draining and attaching itself. I used the Curse Removal Audio and it knocked it off. But it didn’t kill it.
It just left the open pores and pain. That F* thing kept messing with me during sleep

After 4-5 days it was undeniable, something was really off, I was becoming manic, so much bitterness and hurt, so I reached for Dream and Sam directly.
After a few exchanges, a few more nightmares, Sam ended up sending his help directly. Dream also followed it by closely and I was able to confront the entity.

Last night I went through a real severe detox. I’m talking about using Audios for Curse Removal and De Inhibitter. Because as soon as it got knocked off it would just go feed on some more or more things attaching themselves. For some reason my servitors weren’t destroying it and I had some theories for that. But found the answer through Maoshan’s post around here:

It is important to distinguish between curses and hexes. Just as much as projections or intents. I’m still confused somehow, because initially I thought this thing to be me, and it was really overusing my unconscious to its benefit. You may call it a interdimensional being, if you’d like.
This had me think about whether I should have stored and created a Dark Servitor. a while ago. Just to learn about this unknown dimensions for me and my being

My servitors are programmed and trained to transmute, remove bad energies and hexes, but we’re talking about something raised since childhood. And albeit they are powerful, this thing was everything but weak.

Now as for the experience.
So, I removed all tags and everything energetical from my room, as advised by @SammyG. Played the first audio which was pretty much intolerable to the hears, then the Curse, then the Inhibitter and then some releasing.
I didn’t quite see it this time, but felt being “vaccuumed” in a sense? And the other audios just complemented it just fine.

Then I played Releasing audios, finishing with Blueprint and Plasma.

I woke up around 2AM I think. 2:02. And I was feeling light.
I drank some water, and something to just filter toxins, and got back to sleep with a “detox stack”.

And oh boy, when I woke up again I was feeling light. Like a part of me was removed. It is like if I hadn’t been eating for days. Like a 72h fasted state. And I didn’t feel as tired as I usually was. I don’t know how much I threw up during that vaccum process, nonetheless:
Thoughts removed, no dreams, nothing. I’m actually experiencing the opposite of everyhing - nothingness.

I won’t take much more time nor space. I really would like this to serve two purposes:

1 - Although we have much power with the tools we gather, do acknowledge that equal powerful things exist to counter it.
Don’t label everything as a curse just as much everything as a “negative mindset”. Some real shit can be done to people, and I’ve seen it and experience it.
Even though we are on our paths to becoming God with the tools we have here, be careful about it, these are not to be playing around.

2- My deepest gratitude to Dream and Sam. I’ve had more than once people messing with my energies and getting repelled, pushed back, even receiving backlashes. But fortunately, you guys were able to do it.
I feel free. And now I feel like I can really start towards reparing my aura and becoming negentropic.

Those will be my focus.

Again, thank you guys :hugs: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

As for the other guys involved which helped me throughout my journey and these realizations, thank you also. I won’t tag everyone , most of you already know I remember you too.

THANK YOU :heart:

44 Likes