De-Inhabiter Combo

@Phrapongkorn you are my new favorite person in this forum :blush:

12 Likes

In Vajrayāna, the Maṇi mantra has a lot of significance. Essentially, there are three archetypical Bodhisattvas venerated:

• Avalōkitēśvara, the embodiment of Compassion
  • Vajrapāṇi, the embodiment of Power
  • Manjuśrī, the embodiment of Wisdom

Due to the importance awarded to Compassion, the mantra of Avalōkitēśvara - oṃ maṇi padmē huṁ - is the most celebrated mantra along with the Tārā mantra in Tantric Buddhism. The goal of reciting the six syllables of this mantra is to perfect the six Pāramitās (generosity, virtue, patience, skillful effort, one-pointed concentration, and wisdom/insight) and to be free from the cyclic process of birth and death in various dimensions. Avalokitēśvara is the original Sanskrit name, which is translated in Tibet as Chenrezig (one who looks at all beings with compassion).

As Buddhism spread from India to East Asian countries, who were unfamiliar with Sanskrit, they interpreted the name Avalōkitēśvara (one who looks at all with a compassionate glance) as Avalokitasvara (one who looks at those who cry for help; svara means sound). Based on that, the Chinese translated the name first to Guanizai and then Guanyin - which now gets called Guanyin, Guanshiyin, Kuan Yin, etc.

The earliest work mentioning the current concept of Avalōkitēśvara is probably the Lotus Sūtra, which depicts him as a male. Archaeological remains of this Bodhisattva show him depicted as a male, sometimes with a mustache. The Lotus Sūtra lists thirty-three manifestations, of which some are female. For some reason, these female manifestations became popular in China and hence, Chenrezig began to get depicted as having a female form in East Asian countries. However, in India and Tibet, the depictions continue to show him as male (sometimes as androgynous as Compassion is neither male nor female). However, in Tantric practices and Deity Yoga, he is visualized as male because his female consort is Tārā and several practices use this yab-yum (union).

Also, there are five forms of Buddhas, one of which is Amitābha or Amitāyus, who confers health and longevity. Chenrezig is considered to be a disciple and emanation of Amitābha Buddha. This Buddha is associated with Pure Land Realms (Sukhāvatī), which is easily one of the most blissful realms to experience. A lot of advanced spiritual aspirants ascend to this realm where they can remain and further perfect their non-duality.

The new field - The Essence of Mantras - combines the energy of both this Buddha as well as the Bodhisattva, and may also give you a glimpse of Pure Land Realm.

30 Likes

This is a generous offer of @Captain_Nemo. It’s a great opportunity for those interested:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks for sharing this feedback. What’s the difference between this combo vs Curse / Spell removal? Would getting this combo combat all ?

2 Likes

Well, Captain can chip in but my thought is that they are different. The De-Inhabiter deals with entity attachments of different categories, including emotional fragments that may appear to have their own intelligence.

Curse/Spells are not technically entity attachments - as curses can be intense negative intent projected even by another human being. So, these two audios address different kinds of problems though there might be a little overlap at times.

• Think of the De-Inhabiter set of audios are removing demons, alien entities/hooks, programmed artificial beings, etc., that latch on to you/your environment (think possession - as most people are familiar with that thanks to the movies). Also, the technology involved in the De-Inhabitor audio is pretty Next-Gen (I’ll just leave it at that).
  • Curse/Spell can be due to occult rituals, or just intense negative thought patterns, which are not necessarily involving entity possession.

In my stack, I have these 3 audios + Curse & Spell Removal - which is like a nice little “cover-all” hygiene stack - that banishes entities, exorcises them and then even depatterns them completely (the entity itself). And then for any remnant effects of curse or spell either from that entity or other humans, Curse/Spell removal cleans it all up.

34 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks for the great explanation! I didn’t know the difference between entities/demons etc and curse/spells. I thought they were all similar.

Another question - I have Fae and ESS servitors. In the Book of Cards, it says the below. Are these servitors protecting me from hexes/curses/entities? Is it the same protection that I would get if I had the audios? or less?

Fae
(Active effects) will block and remove a wide variety of hexes and curses, overtime this ability can grow as it observes.

ESS
(Passive Ability) There is a knowledge base of a wide variety of shielding types that you can request the servitor to create for you or whoever you direct it.

5 Likes

You need to separate out Hexes/Curses/Spells vs Entities. And then see if Servitors handle these two categories?

The Servitors should be able to remove hexes and curses - as Sammy rightly pointed out, while we think every one is getting cursed or spelled left and right, that is not really the case.

The extent of protection - Spell/Curse Removal audio vs Servitors - servitors should be able to learn and adapt a lot of skills, so, in my personal opinion, your Servitors should be able to do a whole lot of things here. So, with just the servitors, you may very well be good - in the case of curses, hexes and spells specifically.

Second part - as for removing and de-patterning malicious entities (we are talking strong, intelligent ones here), like what the De-Inhabiter does, I am not too sure Servitors can always handle that. I would let @Captain_Nemo comment on that here. Probably the servitors can handle some of the entities, but stronger, inter-dimensional ones - not sure. Servitors can learn a lot of things, but they also have limits on the size of concepts they can hold and operate.

Also, the technology used in the De-Inhabitor audio is pretty unique, not something generally known to most folks on this earth. :sunglasses: (I will shut up here as my expertise on this tech is next to nothing, Captain and OM are way more qualified to comment on that aspect).

26 Likes

Also remember if you did it the instructions with a cue word that Om shared with us :slightly_smiling_face:

_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

It does have more specific commands for protection

8 Likes

Something something chair something? It does indeed feel pretty unique and Next-Gen. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you, @Maoshan_Wanderer This was very very helpful. :pray:

Great to have this confirmed. Thanks!

:open_mouth:

Thanks, @anon26869922! Yes, I did see the one for psychic attacks but thought that was different. I’ll modify the instructions for mine some more.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great answers!
Regarding Servitors- I also asked myself this question “after all, my Dark Servitor must handle and remove any nasty stuff that is attached to me.”
But something told me that not everything is so simple. It is not always easy to give a command and wait for the result.
Servitors must be constantly trained and improved. And many of us are not advanced enough to put a serious concept into the command.
Sammy said that over time they will become like the gods. With constant practice and cultivation, I have no doubt about it.
But what to do now?
This is a serious investment. Constantly playing it back and giving the command to study this field (using the @_OM script or another acceptable and familiar option) - this will be one of the training options. And then your servitor (not necessarily Dark) will become an unrivaled master at destroying negative entities.

7 Likes

In the playlist I think it is worth adding this too

2 Likes

It’s open :)

5 Likes

Thank you for reminding me

I just ordered shielding tag 2.0 today

5 Likes

Wow, your life is full of protection.

1 Like

If you look at my hand

So many line in my hand (Astrology karmic)

And I work in a temple that funeral who passed away almost everyday

So many ghost

And if you are a priest , monk , nun , ripoche

The spirit will want the light from you. They want you to chanting , make a merit for them

I can get possed and pyschic attack every time by demonic , stray spirit

11 Likes

Yikes. I feel you on that. Ghosts were my hardest issue from being a kid all the way to when i was 13, i would see them, heard them, smell them, and they knew i could so they kept coming. I avoid going to funerals or burials naaaah thank you. Even tho i see them now in a different light, i was kinda free for some years, until some events happened and baam! They were back. To cut the story short, after many ways trying to solve that problem, a Tibetan Monk worked on me/with me, and one of the advices that worked the best was to actually completely ignore ‘them’ never talk about them with others in real life, never let them realize you feel their presence in any way, because all the spirits out there are desperate looking for light to stop the suffering or low vibrations to get stronger, however some (sadly the strongest ones) go after ppl with higher vibration, mind is the first door they try to get through, if they are ignored then theres not a pathway to really hook into your being.

All the other tools protect your aura and energy field but the mind is the one that needs to be the strongest.

:purple_heart: you have a really really high beautiful vibration, like an endless supply of light, i felt it from your first comment and knew your struggle. I am very happy you found Sapien, and now you will be unstoppable.

23 Likes

Thank you for your advice

If you find the ghost accidentally

Try this mantra

Just open it or chanting

The spirit will not mess you

He is the commander of all spirit (Devic in Dheravart Buddhism)

13 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like