Curse / Spell Removal

Is it a bad idea to listen to this if you’ve NOT been cursed?

4 Likes

I think that just by thinking and putting the intention in what we want to eliminate in this case black magic and witchcraft the audio will act on that specific intention, we are sovereign of ourselves and we decide what is erased in our energy field, so I don’t think other sapien fields will be deleted if we don’t put that intention

4 Likes

I think he means it will not affect tags and fields. Because of the word “etc” in there. I had to go put on my Cognitive Enhancement tag. Ok, I’m going to start blasting this. I hope I’m right about this. If I’m wrong then I hope a servitor will yell at me to stop.

5 Likes

how do you know if you have a spell/curse on you? what are the signs?

A problem that won’t go away after all other solutions were tried.

Also the timing of a sudden problem appearing could clue you in. Were you getting more hate than usual from someone(s) right before.

7 Likes

I think generally,
what a lot may not have realized is that, the projected thoughts and intentions of someone can affect you like this.
an ‘unconscious’ from of it.
Doesn’t necessarily mean they contacted a ‘caster’ or did a ritual etc.

59 Likes

So true. Thank you for saying that.

Thanks again for making this. Several times I’ve wanted to request it and didn’t. I wonder if a curse stopped me from asking. Now you come out with this and the Fae. Like life is cutting me a break.

5 Likes

@cait_121

:grin:

3 Likes

Could this remove entitys?

2 Likes

Yes and no. It depends on why entity is attached to you.

1 Like
  1. Yes. Audio was programmed to not affect anything created by dream. Which is easy since he created it lol.
  2. If you tell the fae servitor to interact with it and work alongside it, it will and would be more effective at it. Wouldn’t push the fae out of the way.
  3. This is possible yes. But much more effective if listened to by the person.
34 Likes

Welp, I thought I could skip this one and buy the magic tome :open_book: :mage: next month. Gonna get this one asap.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. :bowing_man: bows in gratitude

8 Likes

thanks, so I saw his post after I posted but would like to hear your input as well so I left it as it is. thanks ! :)

1 Like

So what you mean is that this audio also cleans the psychic attacks that people consciously or unconsciously may be doing to you? What is called black magic is nothing more than energy projected with an intention, these attacks as you say can be done with just the thought or also the sorcerers can enhance these attacks with some ritual in which they even use lower astral entities to carry I finish these attacks, but as you say there are also people who without knowing it also use black magic, for example when someone is envious or jealous of someone and all that energy is projected against someone that person without knowing it is already doing a psychic attack, black magic and psychic attacks are basically the same

16 Likes

Now I was wondering about this field,
@SammyG you said that while you help us with ordinary fields, lets say exorcism, the entities get mad and start to bother you both, you and nemo
Now I guess you are smart enough to not let curses come near you because those hit harder than some pissed entity.
So my question would be if the one or the entitiys who casted or implemented these curses, will they know who did it or is this field safe for you both and your sorroundings
edit - now while reading this question and this entity has some brain they know that I bought it from you so I guess this whole question is pointless, but I want to know what happens to these entitiys or the caster tho

3 Likes

From the description: “This is also an ever evolving field, very complicated, it stays hidden when working also, so as to avoid any backlash. ”

But like you said, idk lol

4 Likes

side note - you will feel energetically clean af after using this field

5 Likes

Are casual curses so devastating as to need this?

I’m trying to fully understand just how much damage a casual curse can wreak on someone’s life.

4 Likes

I got this audio yesterday and played it for about an hour yesterday. Afterwards, I felt huge peacefulness inside of me. A peace I hardly feel due to my life. Afterwards, I watched on as my family carried on their usual drama and getting mad at each other which carried over today. I didn’t have very much [but still some] negative emotional feelings about it.

I just played the audio again a few times and feel a bit more peaceful. I know it’s going to take awhile for all the curses/hexes, etc to clear out of me. But I will say, this is making me excited for my future and what clearing all this out can do for me, which is a really huge thing for me.

20 Likes