42 Likes

thank you for your generosity!

maybe i get glory now…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

edit: order processed! thanks for the early birthday present @Captain_Nemo

:hugs:

15 Likes

oh yeah oh yeah

edit: is PayPal the only payment method on sapienshop?

5 Likes

Wow!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo!! Time to kick it up in 2021.
:open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit - So many great items / audios to choose from. What are the must haves?

10 Likes

Plasma Protocol!!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

Damn, I knew I should have walked those checks to the bank. Won’t have enough time to clear

3 Likes

Got it! That was first on my list. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I need some help.i order the subconscious field but I didnt keep the code.i cant find it to tracking it. NOt even some email in my box

enhanced glory just arrived!!

:heart_eyes:

so many synchronicities today! finished walking my dog > seeing an e-mail to check my mailbox that my tag arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

needing to get cash but i was being efficient and decided to just go to the store and use their ATM > they finally take debit card!

about to sit down to play games but decided to start cooking > relative calls me just as i look at my phone > our conversation resolves on 14:44 (2:44pm).

during my phone conversation with my relative i (ego) started to go off on religion (touchy subject in my family) and COINCIDENTALLY the call dropped and we called each other again to pick up where we were as if i said nothing lol.

it was really cool that i opened my new glory tag in the car with plasma flower on blast like a big welcome party! (i really believe plasma flower helped the smooth and speedy delivery).

:partying_face:

11 Likes

When can we expect new sales? That would be really helpful.
I got two tags from the last one)

2 Likes

Yhea really…:( its so sad that he disabled the checkout! Please…Pleaseee start the sales again!

Hey keep calm!
Sapien has suspended his shop due to too many UPS problems, so until they decide to fix them, Sapien can’t do much.
It is in his best interest to open as soon as possible, in the meantime enjoy his digital gems!

3 Likes

Bummer, I was looking to buy Glory