The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Yes sir! you are very right!

2 Likes

Jaja a mi no me importa. Es un placer veros hablando en otro idioma. Seguid en español!

2 Likes

Consideration and tact requires you to realize that there are more than one or two people in this interaction along that all our actions and demonstration of character affect our environment.

6 Likes

Haha harsh!

1 Like

No, direct, not harsh.

5 Likes

Hey @anon22855873 Can you share which paid Sapien resources will be helpful? There is a sale going on so folks can purchase quickly if they need to. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good thinking!

Plasma Flower is my top pick at the moment especially for people that have gone through enlightenment.

Plasma Protocol

Negentropic Jing

Chakra series is good to develop energy sensitivity with some exercises I’ll share later.

For now those are the only ones.

To clarify to those reading this, while I highly recommend these, it’s not a requirement. You will have other options I will provide.

I got you covered.

12 Likes

Great! Thanks for listing them. Feel like I have most boxes checked. :woman_mage:

Plasma Flower - :white_check_mark:
Plasma Protocol - :white_check_mark:
Negentropic Jing - :x:
Chakra series - :white_check_mark: Dog tag should work well.

8 Likes

I think it’s nice to see some other languages sometimes, you can see in the replies that there are people here using Google translate back and forth from all languages, surely we all can do that if necessary.
I’m not advocating that suddenly we should all start writing in random languages, but it’s no issue really :slight_smile:

I understand how English is preferable ofc :)

3 Likes

Last thing I’ll say about this…

That was said for multiple reasons.

But also this is an English based community so the consideration is on not giving people extra steps along with the fact that I have to manage this thread and keep it on track.

I’ll politely answer a few messages but I’m also not giving myself the extra work of managing two languages.

Keeping it Simple, Efficient, and Effective.

10 Likes

Dale duro!! Haha

2 Likes

Heads up

If there’s one more vote towards Saturday,

I will close the poll and begin the time one.

Time will be determined on what time slots work for me.

2 Likes

NOW FOR THE LAST PART

What Time Would You Prefer For Session 1? (Saturday 9th)
  • 11AM EST
  • 1PM EST
  • 3PM EST

0 voters

@Jennyfire @anon32464289 @anon37166570 @RunicKage @mikey @dreamingheroes @ryantraveling @MNYC @mgsjarvis @Starlight

8 Likes

@Scribe @akkar @Tytobin @Eddie @PeachiMichi @heleni @MonkeyOwl @soulsmile @DV180 @Zen

Read and vote in the thread above

2 Likes

@Globus @JuanG @XspaceX @Sonata @anon17734191 @Saan @ConkerRyan @Dewbob @Vandark @Thomas

2 Likes

@Jpaiva96 @anon7543466 @Sazza @ben @Yuichi

2 Likes

Sorry if you wrote somewhere already, I couldn’t find it now - how long are the sessions going to be? I’m 6 hours ahead of you so would be good to know for the 3pm one

2 Likes

Saturday = Sapien med community Day now (Angel’s Course + Mass Meditations :pray: :heart:)

10 Likes

Seasions are going to be about an hour or more if you have to practice a bit more to get the skill down.

You can leave the session if you’re absolutely sure you have the skill down. Most of the session will be practice.

9 Likes

Not for me unfortunately :man_shrugging:

1 Like