Listening to Sapien Med hairloss 3.0 and have lost 50%of my hair

What if I listen to both: Version 2 and 3, will it help in getting hair back fast?

1 Like

You could certainly try that but if results weren’t good for me with 3, I personally would only use 2.

4 Likes

Hmm, the thing is Sapien Med once replied to someone “Hair will shed first and then it will regrow back and will take a long time” but I wanna know how long…

2 Likes

we cant really say, everyone is different. So, u didn’t listen to any other audio of sapien other than hair v3 ?

1 Like

Include Subconscious limits removal with Gratitude and Abundance in your stack.

1 Like

Chandu yes, no any other video except the hair one

1 Like

I started listening to v2 and then shifted to v3 and noticed heavy hairfall and bald patch on top of head getting bigger. i stopped using it and now only listening to Stem Cells to Scalp. the v3 will first make your old hair fall and then new hair will grow but it will take some time.

3 Likes

Yea right. But now I am confused as should should I stop listening to it or continue it, because I need my lost hair back :confused:

When i stopped listening to v3, my hair returned back to the previous state, maybe because i was using stem cells to scalp.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Hair Growth Booster on patreon. A good compliment to any regrowth program.

It’s on Youtube too.

Hair Growth Booster

9 Likes

Sure thanks!

2 Likes

Remember to eat well and choose foods that can provide the right nutrients to promote hair growth. Take food supplements if needed. Zinc and iron are very important for the health and renewal of hair.

3 Likes

Which field is good when you’re crowning/thinning on scalp?

In theory this v.3.0 would be the correct one for that issue but I’m not seeing much good reviews to be honest nor results on mr after 6 months… (probably I’m slowly getting worse as before) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I haven’t got any hair loss though. I’m just trying to prevent my baldness because my crown is thinning and prevention is better than a cure as they say. Some guy said to go buy the Plasma Protocol bundle on Gumroad which helps with growth of hair follicles but it’s like over 320 bucks! An I don’t even know if it might work or not. I’ve just paid 500 bucks for the Eternity tag! (could of got a PS5 with that…) I’m cleaned out bro lol

For anyone looking into this, there’s a 15% discount right now

Version 2.0 was amazing! Worked so well. I was hoping to find it again but no luck. Does anyone know if it’s around somewhere? I’m on Patreon since the YouTube fiasco and I’m really glad it joined, lots of different uploads there.
If it doesn’t exist online, I really hope Dream will consider uploading it. I had results of no fallout (that’s why I used it) after only a few listens.

1 Like

Not this one? https://www.patreon.com/posts/hair-growth-and-19363906

1 Like

Apologies, having a brain fog day… So deleted the 2 previous replies. It might be the same one, hard to remember exactly as it was on YouTube awhile back that I used it.
I’ll give it a try and thank you.

1 Like

Do you mean “Hair Loss Treatment Ver 3.0”?