Listening to Sapien Med hairloss 3.0 and have lost 50%of my hair

I have been listening to sapien 3.0 hair version since 6 months and lost my 50% of head hair from front.I feel soo stressed right now. Did it work for anybody?

3 Likes

I don’t use the audio, but I see this to be a trend with some people. Perhaps the audio is getting rid of “dead” hair and getting the scalp ready to regrow hair?

3 Likes

U lost your hair after 6 months of listening or before?

after 6 months

Thankyou. But can you please tell me as when to expect new hair growth? As I have to join college in next 2 months and I am worried as people will make fun of my hair…

1 Like

That’s strange. I haven’t used it much. But I don’t think that should be happening. Maybe @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can help you better with this.

2 Likes

Ok Thankyou

I read somewhere that the process is long with v3 but probably should work in the long run. I too had hair fall for a week using v3 and then it’s all normal after that, still looking for the regrowth but I don’t have any hairfall.

Can you mention the complete daily/weekly stack you listen to (in the last 6M) so that we can know If there are other fields causing this.

3 Likes

Chandu Hi, I only listened to Sapien Hair 3.0 only and no any other. Also before I had a full head of hair and I live really healthy lifestyle but just after listening to consistently that I saw hair shedding. I hope hair grows back because it messed up the self-esteem too when you lose hair. Do you know any time period as when to expect new hair regrowth?

2 Likes

have you tried going back to version 2? I think Hakuin’s Egg may help you. It has some strong anti-aging. Stories of the man himself, Hakuin, say he had long dark hair at a very old age.

6 Likes

What if I listen to both: Version 2 and 3, will it help in getting hair back fast?

1 Like

You could certainly try that but if results weren’t good for me with 3, I personally would only use 2.

4 Likes

Hmm, the thing is Sapien Med once replied to someone “Hair will shed first and then it will regrow back and will take a long time” but I wanna know how long…

2 Likes

we cant really say, everyone is different. So, u didn’t listen to any other audio of sapien other than hair v3 ?

1 Like

Include Subconscious limits removal with Gratitude and Abundance in your stack.

1 Like

Chandu yes, no any other video except the hair one

1 Like

I started listening to v2 and then shifted to v3 and noticed heavy hairfall and bald patch on top of head getting bigger. i stopped using it and now only listening to Stem Cells to Scalp. the v3 will first make your old hair fall and then new hair will grow but it will take some time.

3 Likes

Yea right. But now I am confused as should should I stop listening to it or continue it, because I need my lost hair back :confused:

When i stopped listening to v3, my hair returned back to the previous state, maybe because i was using stem cells to scalp.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Hair Growth Booster on patreon. A good compliment to any regrowth program.

It’s on Youtube too.

Hair Growth Booster

9 Likes