Plasma Protocol

So sad. I need to wait a while to get some of these newer gems. :cry:

Perhaps @Captain_Nemo will consider having a New Year/ New You sale?? :smile::crossed_fingers: :innocent:

5 Likes

:pray: :pray:

Thank you for your testimonial, this time, @_OM!

And for the guideline ideas and feedback! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks for the Testimonial Om, definitely feeling the same about the complexity of the body and how each combo should be used.

Aside from that, I have a 60 years old friend & client with an advanced Sclerosis (though rocking it, as according to “modern” science she should be completely paralyzed or gone by now).

I am feeling to recommend her the Plasma Combo + Sclerosis Experimental. Does anyone have feedbacks regarding Plasma Combo and deep health issues like that?

I am feeling such disease are much deeper than physical.

4 Likes

Ever notice how the Dove emoji here looks more like a fighter jet than a peaceful dove itself? :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed this too, there’s definitely crossover between all three audios

10 Likes

Wish Granted…New Year Sales Until 10th of Jan

8 Likes

Wow!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo!! :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Does the eternity tag make you live for 200-300 years?

God, I hope not!

6 Likes

Wondering if anyone noticed effects cognitively for PP1 since it deals with the nervous system.

This combo is amazing. I have not used combo 1 and 2 but have used #3 for 5-6 days and the effects are very noticeable in my face. Dreamweaver is a freaking genius. Thanks man for creating this masterpiece. This is by far the best audio he has ever created. Worth every penny.

22 Likes

Details?? What are the results you’ve seen?

3 Likes

Tighter skin and younger look.

11 Likes

Hello Torvic !! An awesome feeling from your feedback and testimony !!
How about Scars and Wounds ?
Im pretty sure that people interested on that topic would like your review on that :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll start this today, thanks for the newyear discounts @Captain_Nemo :pray:

6 Likes

Not scars and wounds yet, but the face is noticeable. I have only being listening for less than a week. It will be even more noticeable as times goes on. This field is great.

9 Likes

Thank you Torvic , Keep us updated !

3 Likes

Why what’s wrong with that? lol

Does the eternity tag make you live for 200-300 years?

Exactly 304 years.

9 Likes