Plasma Protocol

keep us updated on their and your progress!

9 Likes

Thanks @_OM for sure.

8 Likes

Millionaire mindset has been blessing me with large sums of money. Definitely grabbing this. Young and healthy but if we can stay in prime age for longer duration thatā€™s lovely.

36 Likes

This sounds like a Limitless movie experience, nice! :+1:

4 Likes

I have listened to the Plasma Protocol 1 for seven days now, I have had a holliday break and been home all the time so I have not noticed so much except being tired from time to time and some weird emotions like emptyness and less ego. Yesterday was the first day back to work, I noticed I felt like I had more integrity, and felt like I got more respect from people and was more attractive to women and at the same time didnā€™t care about wanting any approval. I aslo felt I had more energy even though I listened to the Plasma Protocol 1 the day before also.

I listened 3 times before bed yesterday also and woke up after about six hours of sleep this morning by having a strong feeling in my dream, it was like a really powerful spark of life force that came forth from the middle of my chest, an intense feeling of life. It felt really good and it felt like that was only a tiny taste of whatā€™s to come when continueing to listen to the Plasma Protocols :slight_smile:

Now I will take a break a few days before starting to listen to the Plasma Protocol 2 for another seven days.

32 Likes

Thanks for the great update and testimonial!

15 Likes

With pleasure :slight_smile: thank you @_OM!

9 Likes

Best wishes to you and your family!! :pray:

19 Likes

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer, wish you the same.

11 Likes

Update:

Day 1: Played three times and started getting headache and felt sick

Day 2: Again played three times and same headache and dizziness level increased

My issues: I play tennis regularly and injured my left shoulder and left chest.Since I live in overseas my health insurance doesnā€™t allow me to take X-rays and I am still unemployed.

Today evening I felt nearly 30% of the inflammation is gone and I am excited about the future. I felt this is the best investment I made at the right time.

27 Likes

Is taking a break necessary? I have started plasma combo 2 without a break in between. I couldnā€™t wait to start the next one lol.

6 Likes

It wasnā€™t indicated, but listen to your body.

8 Likes

Try playing one time a day only, three times seems to cause detox (headaches etcā€¦ ), remember to go slow because itā€™s strong. Lots of water :potable_water:

That profile name of yourā€™sā€¦ looking forward to the day it changes to Blissfullness_Human :sweat_smile: one step at a time, I guess :joy:

24 Likes

Yes right itā€™s very strong and yeah hopefully thatā€™s the reason why I selected that namešŸ˜‚

13 Likes

Loved Plasma Protocol 1, it definitely sets the foundation :slight_smile:

Just started Plasma 2 and I realized something BIG, your organs is at the roots of most of your emotions (ex : bladder & kidneys = Fear) but also energetic circulation (cf. Kidney and else).
Letā€™s cure all of that :rocket::star:

28 Likes

Only if you feel you need to :slight_smile:
And in the description of the Plasma Protocol it says ā€œI personally think sticking to one audio for a week is good before moving to another. (with taking breaks in-between)ā€

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to take this opportunity to use the plasma protocol. But I donā€™t know how to start. First, I made a routine.
First week, Combo 1 2~3 times in the morning, 2 or 3 times in the afternoon.
Repeat from night until morning.
And start combo2 in the same way in the second week and start combo3 the third week in the same way
And the fourth week starts with combo 1 again. Is this the right way?
And I wonder if the plasma protocol has any plans to come out as dog tag.

2 Likes

I think it should only be listened to 2-3 times in a day. Iā€™m not sure exactly. But overusing fields can do more harm than good actually.

6 Likes

In fact, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m keeping the field all night. Thank you for your opinion

1 Like

Iā€™m doing other energy stuff, so I canā€™t use the three fields at once, but Iā€™m going to use the 3rd one even if it is not in the ā€œright orderā€.

I started two days ago and I could feel it working in my face while I was sleeping. Also when I listen to it, I can feel it in my scalp. This is powerful stuff.

4 Likes