Emotional release field queries

I used the emotional release field for 7-10 days back in June. After like 2-3 days I felt something go off in my heart areas and after that I started having LSD flashbacks and the terrible acid comedown like feeling. I felt pretty terrible for 2 months after that. Also my heart areas felt really heavy and sensitive to stimuli. Can anyone pls tell me wth was going on with me? Btw I did LSD back in March 2020

try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpjQGlWSfI

3 Likes

Releasing is hurtful by nature, through which you are bound to experience those emotions, feelings, that you’ve tried to suppress all along.
One of the reasons why it hurts that much, is because they come in full force at you, and this time you cannot run from them.

By actually feeling through them, you are allowing healing to take place. Which will make you lighter and happier in the future. Since the moment we realize we don’t often control what or “how much” it can be a painful experience. And most certainly bring back a lot of repressed traumas and memories, which we have to actively work later on.
In other words, there’s work to be done with releasing, lessons to be learned, and fears to be conquered, which is why receiving everything at the same time can be overwhelming!

Be sure to check the Clearing Audios from Sapien and support them with growth/happy audios as well!
As @anon17734191 suggested make sure you have no blockages from the amount of energy you’re releasing.

6 Likes

Yes I understand that. But what does it have to do with the LSD trip I had almost 4 months prior to listening to this field?

The only correlation I see is that you are still stuck upon drugs.Dont do drugs kiddos.

1 Like

I’ve only done LSD once.

Yeah… Don’t do drugs kiddos

1 Like

No, the norm now is to do drugs.

2 Likes

I think he is saying “dont do drugs” lol

4 Likes

I’m seeing a suggestion to not use any drugs, not that they are all the same

2 Likes

Does it make you any good?

1 Like

@tagler2 Both LSD and emotional release have one thing in common. Some ego involvment.

Maybe try Ego dissolution too.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Had a bad trip?

You might have deep blockages in your aura. Specifically in the chest area which is an emotional centre. I have dealt with that just recently. The things that worked for me were Aura Clearing and Curse / Spell Remover.

I have also tried other audios like exorcism rite 2.0, deep aura clearing, auric cleanse, emotional release, trauma release etc. Those audios are good and will work with most of the blockages in your aura but if you have things deep rooted then you have to take it a step further. So far the ones in my first para have yielded me great results. I wish you all the best

4 Likes

That’s strange, I feel nothing when I use this audio (I haven’t used drugs though)

Nah man you good, sometimes you get flashbacks from your previous trip, I’ve never got it but I’ve read about people who have gotten it

Where you smoking when this happened?

It has nothing to do with blockages like others have suggested

Look up “lsd flashbacks” on google

1 Like

But I wonder why…

@tagler2 Try this too…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAKLhzLv10

2 Likes

It’s called HPPD

We don’t know why it happens though, I used to think lsd got trapped in the spine or something lol and a simple “crack” releases some into your blood

But ofcourse that makes no sense lol cuz then the hallucinations would last way longer than just up to 30 seconds

Brain regeneration could be the perfect field for this though!

2 Likes

I think it’s lingering lsd in the brain lol

Cuz even days after taking lsd you still have an “after glow” effect where life still seems more vibrant Than the norm

In my experience I’m not fully “normal” till a week after

So it could be that I still got some lsd lingering in me from all of my previous trips, who knows :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes