No, the norm now is to do drugs.

2 Likes

I think he is saying “dont do drugs” lol

4 Likes

I’m seeing a suggestion to not use any drugs, not that they are all the same

2 Likes

Does it make you any good?

1 Like

@tagler2 Both LSD and emotional release have one thing in common. Some ego involvment.

Maybe try Ego dissolution too.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Had a bad trip?

You might have deep blockages in your aura. Specifically in the chest area which is an emotional centre. I have dealt with that just recently. The things that worked for me were Aura Clearing and Curse / Spell Remover.

I have also tried other audios like exorcism rite 2.0, deep aura clearing, auric cleanse, emotional release, trauma release etc. Those audios are good and will work with most of the blockages in your aura but if you have things deep rooted then you have to take it a step further. So far the ones in my first para have yielded me great results. I wish you all the best

4 Likes

That’s strange, I feel nothing when I use this audio (I haven’t used drugs though)

Nah man you good, sometimes you get flashbacks from your previous trip, I’ve never got it but I’ve read about people who have gotten it

Where you smoking when this happened?

It has nothing to do with blockages like others have suggested

Look up “lsd flashbacks” on google

1 Like

But I wonder why…

@tagler2 Try this too…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAKLhzLv10

2 Likes

It’s called HPPD

We don’t know why it happens though, I used to think lsd got trapped in the spine or something lol and a simple “crack” releases some into your blood

But ofcourse that makes no sense lol cuz then the hallucinations would last way longer than just up to 30 seconds

Brain regeneration could be the perfect field for this though!

2 Likes

I think it’s lingering lsd in the brain lol

Cuz even days after taking lsd you still have an “after glow” effect where life still seems more vibrant Than the norm

In my experience I’m not fully “normal” till a week after

So it could be that I still got some lsd lingering in me from all of my previous trips, who knows :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

This is how LSD works unfortunately. Have quite a few friends who kept having flashbacks years after. It stays in your system for a very long time contrary to what people think. Emotional release field? It makes perfect sense. I’m sorry. I think you need to be running body detox for a while. Don’t run emotional release till after that. Simply by running emotional release and “remembering” a time that you took lsd is enough to cause you to hallucinate again.

Just my thoughts. Take care

4 Likes

Pretty strange how Emotional Release doesn’t have its own Audio thread. I was guided to listen to this and felt a lot lighter after listening to it 3x. Will definitely be adding this to the playlist.

6 Likes

Glad you mention this!

It’s quite an important audio for me. Detaching feels easier and more natural with the help of emotional release.

I would loop into anger or anxiety without emotional release.

5 Likes

Now that I reread what you’ve said here… it’s so true. I had feelings that were creeping up to anger, in the form of being annoyed. I looped this silently and not just me, but everyone started blissing out around me. This is so under-rated it’s not funny. :laughing:

Imagining now if I do each chakra audio and then loop emotional release after each chakra (as per suggested by @anon22855873 in his protocol), that whole step would become automated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Hey @tagler2 , having studied the topic of psychedelics and done some careful experiments over a 6-month period, I wouldn’t worry so much about one intake.

LSD often brings back to the surface old trauma and karma to be cleared. For the energetic instabilities, this is solved after a couple of day if this is occasional.

You didn’t fuck up, you made the right choice (learning through your own experience) and kept an open-mind.

I don’t recommend the use of LSD or Mushroom for Spiritual Growth though, but this is an important eye-opener for many.
Once you’ve realized there is indeed a Larger Reality, let go and do the work, keeping at it only creates instabilities and strengthen the Spiritual Ego (My experience).

Plus, you’ll notice that once you get to a certain level of consciousness, it creates experiences but actually decrease your overall Vibration level.

5 Likes

For Emotional Release, I couldn’t recommend you more that amazing feed from @anon22855873 Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition)

If it helps, my personal experience is that using my own Intent and those simple process above has been more effective that the Emotional Release audio.

Yours to figure what works better for you my Friend :)

2 Likes

Try bringing up an emotion and focusing on it using Angel’s technique while listening to Emotional Release :+1:

2 Likes