Emotional Toughness/ Emotional Control

Use the unbreakable audio. Problem solved. It does many things that you can’t even imagine and use justice for everyone with hands of glory

3 Likes

I think you should add Ojas to your playlist! Cultivate more of that inner power

And The Mana Circuits for self expression… :))

2 Likes

I’ve recently started listening to the ojas :slightly_smiling_face:I see you have a kitsune avatar. Have you been using it ?

2 Likes

haha yeah sure! Printing it out on a dog tag soon! Has its essence and benefits as well as its drawbacks a bit. But this one here has to do more with your original persona! So all love to Kitsune and this Kitsune lady :’D

Are you drawn to it? For me when I first saw it … it draw me inside into it… I felt like I saw myself drawn before my eyes. cheesy and hard to explain lol but it’s what happened.

Look into Sabertooth too! The combination of both is really something that’s more unique :)

3 Likes

It definitely is compelling when I look at it, but for me the description of what it does was more convincing :smile: I think I might need to change it for now since I feel like I need to get more strength and courage rather than attracting the stares :woman_shrugging::sweat_smile: And I don’t feel its effect just yet :thinking: Hiw long did it take you to notice its effects and what does it do for you ?

3 Likes

I definitely get drawn to the sabertooth ! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve had an affinity with the Kitsunious so it is instant for me! :D

But I do remember when I first got it it was different, and as for all mandalas they take a bit of time to integrate… but it also depends on what you need at the moment… Sabertooth is a great option for you at the moment and it has a strong presence that is different from the ‘mysterious’ vibes of the Kitsune. Get some sabertooth and mix it up with some king and queen and ace of cups! It’s easy to stack up on those :D and quite addictive haha

2 Likes

You’ve convinced me with the sabertooth ! I’ve been thinking to put the empathic shielding on my screen since yesterday bit something has been stopping me from that so I guess here’s the answer :blush: I’ll have a look I to the cards, but for this moment I don’t want to mix too much of everything since apparently it’s the best to stick to one :thinking: if you mix them up together do you feel okay with that or does it take longer for them to work for you ?

1 Like

Oh these work together so it’s okay to stack on them, you can’t go wrong with the king and queen for they balance each side of you and also ace of cups will put you in some flow with yourself harmonizing all these additions of you. Pair it with some luck and you’re golden!

The new mandalas are also designed in a different way so you will feel the effects instantly with no overwhelm or less assimilation.

You can print them and put them in your room, but that if you guys don’t live together :D

Maybe gift her some mandalas like Higher self and Attract positivity to help you guys out?

Check this thread out for mandalas with just the edit you want :D

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing ! You’ve helped me a lot ! Thank You :blush::pray::heart:

2 Likes

Hi, do you remember what drawbacks you’ve observed? :)