Empathy Apathy

I have been very empathetic to this person X. I am an empath generally. Now these days I have been listening to following fields daily-

1. Conceptual realizations
  2. New perspectives
  3. Higher self NFT
  4. Eternal

Today I noticed something different- this person X tried to guilt trip me like usual and I walked away from it unaffected… like the attempt went on longer than usual and still it didn’t bother me at all. I knew what I wanted and was unmoved by the guilt tripping. For a long time I used to feel frustrated and also at times surrendered to their wishes. Today there was no frustration also.

Which field of the above would you credit this to ?

Or am I experiences empathetic shut down after a burnout resulting in apathy ?

PS - I am actually very happy about my today’s state of being unaffected by the guilt tripping. The reason behind my apathy, I hope it’s the right reason of growth not shutting down due to overwhelm… but I don’t know what is it

7 Likes

Primarily Conceptual Realizations and Higher Self NFT, then as physically supportive force New Perspectives for the brain support.

This is growth.
You refused to give in to something very low vibrational (guilt).
You broke through the loop and reacted in a new way than in the past.
Congratulations!

Apathy is on a higher vibration than guilt.
And maybe it wasn’t even apathy, but just emotional detachment?
Maybe it appeared to you as “apathy” because all of a sudden the emotional energy was taken out of the equation and the usual neural connections weren’t triggered as in the past.

7 Likes

Thanks @JAAJ… I read through your response and thoroughly thought about it. It makes complete sense … and yeah most likely it’s conceptual realizations.
I am happy and hope to protect my energy like this always

2 Likes

Seems like you listed the fields that you would accredit them to. Would also agree with JAAJ, was having nearly the same thoughts when reading.
I would add that you’ll probably also live longer if living in states of higher vibration.

I might ask what do you identify as apathy? What do you identify as emotional detachment?

How can someone be empathetic without being emotionally attached?

1 Like

Something to ponder about … thanks :blush: @benign_polaris

1 Like

Guilt tripping, ghosting, blaming, story of my life. I am empathetic too, need to keep boundaries up all the time. I slip up too. Wrote a post recently requesting fields.

1 Like

Then do use my stack … specially conceptual realizations and higher self as JAAJ pointed out. It should help. Also empathetic shielding, I never used it but it seems to be a good fit for this.

1 Like

After replying to this post I immediately came across PU’s Compassion of a Triple Cancer:

What a beautiful being

1 Like