Empress Nüwa (Closed)

Nüwa created humanity due to her loneliness, which grew more intense over time. She molded yellow earth or, in other versions, yellow clay into the shape of people. These individuals later became the wealthy nobles of society, because they had been created by Nüwa’s own hands. However, the majority of humanity was created when Nüwa dragged string across mud to mass-produce them, which she did because creating every person by hand was too time- and energy-consuming. This creation story gives an aetiologicalexplanation for the social hierarchy in ancient China. The nobility believed that they were more important than the mass-produced majority of humanity, because Nüwa took time to create them, and they had been directly touched by her hand.

A major figure in the ancient primordial era of Chinese mythology, Nüwa is a goddess primarily associated with the molding and creation of humans, amongst other feats such as preventing the collapse of heaven and earth after the four pillars of heaven were broken.

Whilst the project will include the entirety of her being’s blessings and involvement, there will be a specific focus and emphasis on the aspect of her identity with regards to the creation and individual molding of humans- with the aim of inviting her to personally help us mold our form and appearance to one that is as perfect, aesthetically pleasing and closest to our own personal wish, as well as rectifying any and all defects, imperfections and “ugliness” that we may possess.

Looking for 9 people, mandala + audio

4 Likes

interested

1 Like
  • I want a VIP appearance customisation treatment by a goddess

0 voters

1 Like

Very creative idea btw

1 Like

Unfortunate as it may be heaven is not entirely fair, some win the genetic and physical lottery while others don’t. This is one of the theological explanations for it and just thought that working directly with this concept and a key deity whose identity is heavily involved with it may just be the thing we need🙏
Not necessarily God’s favourite but maybe we can be the goddess’s favourite lol

3 Likes

Interested

This one is interesting. Your last one was interesting too, but I had difficulty reconciling the WuXia fantasy in my head since I’ve been pretty deeply involved with some of the real stuff. This would be pretty cool, though—and it wouldn’t overlap with anything I’ve done before.

The aesthetic side of things is something that traditional spirituality practices didn’t do much, but they would keep the root of life itself strong. This would be pretty neat for keeping the more external side of health in order.

—So, since I didn’t write it out: I’m interested

1 Like

I do check the poll so yea I noticed your interest from there as well🙂

1 Like

The theme of this oriental mythological figure is always interesting.

2 Likes

interested

www.chazidian

2 Likes

group has been created, first 9 (aside from me) to vote in their interest is added in. Any after will be put on waiting list and added in if someone inside leaves.

1 Like