Empress Nuwa (Community Project)

Nüwa created humanity due to her loneliness, which grew more intense over time. She molded yellow earth or, in other versions, yellow clay into the shape of people. These individuals later became the wealthy nobles of society, because they had been created by Nüwa’s own hands. However, the majority of humanity was created when Nüwa dragged string across mud to mass-produce them, which she did because creating every person by hand was too time- and energy-consuming. This creation story gives an aetiological explanation for the social hierarchy in ancient China. The nobility believed that they were more important than the mass-produced majority of humanity, because Nüwa took time to create them, and they had been directly touched by her hand.

A major figure in the ancient primordial era of Chinese mythology, Nüwa is a goddess primarily associated with the molding and creation of humans, amongst other feats such as preventing the collapse of heaven and earth after the four pillars of heaven were broken.

Whilst the project will include the entirety of her being’s blessings and involvement, there will be a specific focus and emphasis on the aspect of her identity with regards to the creation and individual molding of humans- with the aim of inviting her to personally help us mold our form and appearance to one that is as perfect, aesthetically pleasing and closest to our own personal wish, as well as rectifying any and all defects, imperfections and “ugliness” that we may possess.

• Open to Nüwa (her complete blessings etc)

• Nüwa’s Personal form and beauty enhancement
    Split into 2 parts

Universal Standards of Beauty

1. Perfect Symmetry with muscle toning (Face and Body): Facial symmetry is one specific measure of bodily symmetry. Along with traits such as averageness and youthfulnessit influences judgments of aesthetic traits of physical attractiveness and beauty.[1] For instance, in mate selection, people have been shown to have a preference for symmetry.[2] [3]
  2. Golden Ratio (1.618) Face: There is a universal standard for facial beauty regardless of race, age, sex and other variables. Beautiful faces have ideal facial proportion. Ideal proportion is directly related to divine proportion, and that proportion is 1 to 1.618. All living organisms, including humans, are genetically encoded to develop to this proportion because there are extreme esthetic and physiologic benefits. The vast majority of us are not perfectly proportioned because of environmental factors. Establishment of a universal standard for facial beauty will significantly simplify the diagnosis and treatment of facial disharmonies and abnormalities. More important, treating to this standard will maximize facial esthetics, TMJ health, psychologic and physiologic health, fertility, and quality of life.
  3. Perfect Skin (Acne Destroyer, Scar Removal, Skin Regeneration, Collagen Booster, Moisturizing Essence, Sun protection etc.)
  4. Healthy Hair (Hydrating Essence, elements of Smart Hair Texture Stylist)
  5. Perfect Hormonal Balance (for all hormones) Hormones play a huge role in your normal functioning. They control heart rate, sleep cycles, sexual function, and reproduction. Your metabolism, appetite, growth and development, mood, stress, and body temperatures are all affected by hormones.
    Examples: When it comes to the overall health of your skin, oestrogen in the right amounts is your best friend. Oestrogen binds to receptors on skin cells and promotes collagen production, skin hydration, thickness, elasticity, healing and improved barrier function. Sensitive Skin could be due to low levels of Oestrogen. Along with oestrogen, DHEA also helps to keep skin plump and hydrated, and is often referred to as ‘the fountain of youth’ for its anti-aging qualities.
    DHEA is produced by the adrenal glands, and acts as a precursor to other sex hormones, such as oestrogen and testosterone. DHEA in the body declines with age as well as with stress, which is why managing your stress levels and getting your beauty sleep really is key for glowing, youthful skin.
    Similarly to hair loss and body hair growth, hormonal acne is linked to an imbalance between androgen metabolites and the hormones that keep them in check— oestrogen & progesterone. Androgens crank up the production of sebum (skin oils) along the jawline, cheeks, chin and neck. In short, the more oil that builds up, the more likely you are to develop hormonal acne.
    In both men and women, androgen hormones, such as testosterone & DHEA also determine hair growth (or lack thereof). In many cases, hormonal hair loss is linked to an imbalance in a potent testosterone metabolite called dihydrotestosterone (known as ‘DHT’), which can shrink and damage hair follicles. As a wicked twist of fate, as well as shedding the hair on your head, an excess in androgen hormones and DHT can also result in the growth of unwanted body hair on the face, chest and back.
    In both cases, low levels of progesterone can worsen the impact of androgens on hair follicles. This is because progesterone helps to block the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase which converts testosterone to DHT. Along with nutrient status and thyroid function, the health of our hair is closely linked to oestrogen, which helps to grow a full, thick head of healthy hair.
    Lower levels of oestrogen can affect the health of our hair, which is why women going through menopause, or experiencing a big drop in oestrogen after giving birth can experience dry and thinning hair.
  6. Body: A tall, lean and adequately well-built body with a relatively narrow waist, a V-shaped torso, and broad shoulders is the conventionally attractive body type for males while a stereotypically attractive female body shape is an hourglass figure , which includes wide hips, a narrow waist, and broad shoulders.
    (Nüwa will only change your body using the conventional standards if you desire it)

Personal Standards of Beauty

• This is a smart field that allows Nüwa to scan your conscious and subconscious definitions of beauty, the database in your memory of faces that you have seen (both real people and drawings,art,cgi etc) and considered beautiful. Nüwa (the goddess herself) will personally work on you to enhance your beauty by molding your appearance to one that is both conventionally, universally beautiful but also satisfy your personal aesthetic senses and preferences (such as having certain nose and eye shapes or certain hair textures). She can also help you look more like a certain person or character from works of entertainment if you so wish. There is no set limit on what Nüwa can do considering that she is the creator of humans and molded the appearance of individual humans up to a certain time. This is NOT a servitor/artificial spirit, but the goddess herself. She will know what you desire and what suits you best, helping you attain an appearance that satisfies both ends.

Audio + Mandala

26 Likes

While there is specific mention and request of reminding the face and body here, one can ask the goddess for assistance in other matters as her complete blessings and involvement is in the project and she is not limited.

8 Likes

She’s amazing… Captivating lol

There are some goddess NFTs that have a very light and airy quality. She’s got elegance and grace but also a strength that reminds me of what titans are supposed to be.

8 Likes

I felt pressure on my nose as I was going to purchase my copy of the project lol

4 Likes

the image is in line with the image of Nu Wa, holding the five-color stone to mend the sky.

5 Likes

I thought she was holding a small human and shaping him/her with her mind…

I didn’t get pressure on my nose lol…

I had taken a nap before waking up to purchase it. I felt some slow moving energy before hand. Lots of force, but moving like the tectonic plates on a planet lol.

Usually I’ll have a straight heart connection to Goddesses.

This has developed to be a heart connection, but it’s different from the others. Definitely captivating, but more overt gravity than I’ve experienced before. Less of an airy excitement feeling.

3 Likes

The image gives me some deja vu but I can’t remember if i ever seen it elsewhere before

Pangu established Heaven and Earth, while Nuwa repaired the Heavens

2 Likes

the music is like breathing.

4 Likes

If I just see the picture briefly, it’s like seeing a beautiful sunrise. But if I put too much attention into sight, it loses that and get stuck on visuals and color. But the energy has a sunny quality.

3 Likes

for me it’s like an explosion, but she looks so delicate

3 Likes

she is a chinese mermaid goddess

1 Like

Her lower half is described as serpentine actually, so more of a snake goddess if you want to

4 Likes

女媧!!! I think very few Chinese kids nowadays know Nuwa that fairy tale. And now I saw an energy product of nuwa in a western forum! Very interesting! That reminds me Chinese new year is coming ina few days!

3 Likes

Yes!! Captain’s timing of release just fits so nicely for this one

3 Likes

新年快乐!
还有三天吧?

3 Likes

The more I’ve sat with the NFT, the more I’m thinking the earth sensations are of deep bodily energies being moved around. Traditionally, the body is regarded as the earth element.

4 Likes

how to get this nft?

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread

Since it has been made already, the only way to get is to buy if from someone on the nft buy/sell thread who is willing to sell it

1 Like

I wonder would someone suggest dream to source 財神 (Chinese god of wealth) energy and luck at this Chinese new year, hehe

1 Like

是呀,加拿大三天後就新年啦!
這幾天都在努力吃年糕!

4 Likes