End of the world?

I think till this Pandemic is over, Conspiracy Theorists will have a field day. At this point, only credible piece I am willing to trust is that China needs to be held accountable for major lapses and WHO for shilling for China. Rest all seems to be a lot of conspiracy.

2 Likes

Here is a real doctor talking about what he’s seeing in people’s lungs right now.

I’ve been using Higher Self a ton and I love it. Did you know Sapien Medicine released an image for Higher Self on their Instagram?

2 Likes

Yeah i’m aware of the field in the image.

What’s your experience with your higher self?

I just posted about it on a thread someone created for this field. Please check it out there. Thanks for asking! It’s freaking great. I’m boosting this Mandala as we type.

1 Like

Yeah, the thing with “spiritual” matters is time. I can already imagine how many people will use it for a few days, then give up.

The best thing about this field is that it doesn’t just make a connection , it actually grows and strengthens the connection the more you listen, so expect some freaky stuff in the future :smiley:

1 Like

This is airing live right now and seems very pertinent to the title of this thread

It’s David Wilcock talking about prophecies from over 20 years ago regarding what is happening world wide right now.

Do you seriously believe you freely chose to be here to ‘conquer’ this world for your own gain to the detriment of the ones that own and uphold the world but without the purse strings and with all the anxiety, strife and pain so that you could sit in the lap of luxury? No you have been swindled by swindlers to bury all that is good and holy and prosperous for all rather than a few.

1 Like

Hamster wheel, once again, all people should have clean, free energy, but the switch hasn’t happened yet; Illegal Monopolized Electric companies are the bane of existence for many in levels of poverty.

Lol, and who’s gonna stop me sunshine, you?

I have no desire to conquer the world, it’s a bit difficult in this timeline, a few centuries back I would have given it a shot.

Also when did I say I am the only one allowed?

I want all of mankind to ascend, but people have no interest in such things, they would rather pray to a lesser deity and blame the devil for their own ignorance and weakness.

Drop the victim mindset , you’re not fooling anyone.

Most people are well aware of what’s going on, if they refuse to do anything that’s their problem.

Also I do more for the earth and animals than your entire city combined, so don’t make baseless assumptions when you know nothing.

4 Likes

Roku, ignorance and weakness are your words not mine, we be on a downward spiral, be careful. be aware.

1 Like

And Iive in an area with a lot of farms, so I rather doubt that you beat me there, but if you’d like to provide further details on you, go ahead.

World Ends and Begins Every Day, Every Moment

5 Likes

Prediction from an astral traveler in Sep 2020:
2 Likes

lol how this is so true now
after recnet emails got leaked just recently

Which emails got leaked?

This one, perhaps.

3 Likes

Dint even know there was this

but there was a email saying that this new virus is going to be deadly before the pandamic even started and when they had “no info” on everythink. it was leaked from like one of the people whose job it was to give info out in public

So he knew what was going to happen before it started and was warned to keep safe

Hmm how about this from

The watchmens earth and space connection - FB page

TERMINATION EVENT

Pls read. This is what Ben Davidson warned us the cataclysmic event.

Don’t Scared Be prepared.

THE TERMINATION EVENT:

Something big may be about to happen on the sun. “We call it the Termination Event,” says Scott McIntosh, a solar physicist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), “and it’s very, very close to happening.”

If you’ve never heard of the Termination Event, you’re not alone. Many researchers have never heard of it either. It’s a relatively new idea in solar physics championed by McIntosh and colleague Bob Leamon of the University of Maryland - Baltimore County. According to the two scientists, vast bands of magnetism are drifting across the surface of the sun. When oppositely-charged bands collide at the equator, they annihilate (or “terminate”). There’s no explosion; this is magnetism, not anti-matter. Nevertheless, the Termination Event is a big deal. It can kickstart the next solar cycle into a higher gear.

“If the Terminator Event happens soon, as we expect, new Solar Cycle 25 could have a magnitude that rivals the top few since record-keeping began,” says McIntosh.

This is, to say the least, controversial. Most solar physicists believe that Solar Cycle 25 will be weak, akin to the anemic Solar Cycle 24 which barely peaked back in 2012-2013. Orthodox models of the sun’s inner magnetic dynamo favor a weak cycle and do not even include the concept of “terminators.”