End of the world?

Can you share with us what were your revelations?

No. Each persons higher self is unique, so what is good for me can be bad for someone else.

I can share a little spoiler tho ;

“Those with no respect for mankind’s ascension, those who live like apes and reject the spiritual truths that mankind is being bombarded with by higher realms, those people will suffer, greatly”.

Make of that as you will.

6 Likes

Thanks Roku, I seemed to get a similar message last week when meditating as well. I also agree about Icke, his lizard people and blatant antisemitism, nothing positive or attuned to love from him. Creepy guy.

2 Likes

He openly states that he is not antisemitic and that he is speaking against a cult that is oppressing the Jews.
He does not simply “state” this either. He gives a 2 hour history lecture to prove his point.

I don’t know, his theories do seem crazy and outlandish. Though I am not religious, Jewish (or Abrahamic), a lot of my Jewish friends seem to have concerns about him and I think there is some basis to that. I mean his defense is perhaps to be taken with a pinch of salt? Even David Duke thinks he is not a bigot from his view point? I went to hear him live a few years ago and he was literally frothing at his mouth - 2 full-hours of fear mongering and nothing else. Easily 2 hours of the worst and draining experience in my life. He mentioned that he has videos of lizard people on CNN and MSNBC (not on Fox News though :D)

1 Like

Yes. That is Dana Ashlie talking about 5G affecting the lungs. 60GHz affecting the electron spin on oxygen molecules. It was taken down. Here is her response to it being taken down.

Ok. I’m not interested in defending David Icke. Watch Dana Ashlie if you want. I don’t care about Icke’s “Dogmas” or his personality. I care about what is happening in physical reality right at this moment.

I think till this Pandemic is over, Conspiracy Theorists will have a field day. At this point, only credible piece I am willing to trust is that China needs to be held accountable for major lapses and WHO for shilling for China. Rest all seems to be a lot of conspiracy.

2 Likes

Here is a real doctor talking about what he’s seeing in people’s lungs right now.

I’ve been using Higher Self a ton and I love it. Did you know Sapien Medicine released an image for Higher Self on their Instagram?

2 Likes

Yeah i’m aware of the field in the image.

What’s your experience with your higher self?

I just posted about it on a thread someone created for this field. Please check it out there. Thanks for asking! It’s freaking great. I’m boosting this Mandala as we type.

1 Like

Yeah, the thing with “spiritual” matters is time. I can already imagine how many people will use it for a few days, then give up.

The best thing about this field is that it doesn’t just make a connection , it actually grows and strengthens the connection the more you listen, so expect some freaky stuff in the future :smiley:

1 Like

This is airing live right now and seems very pertinent to the title of this thread

It’s David Wilcock talking about prophecies from over 20 years ago regarding what is happening world wide right now.

Do you seriously believe you freely chose to be here to ‘conquer’ this world for your own gain to the detriment of the ones that own and uphold the world but without the purse strings and with all the anxiety, strife and pain so that you could sit in the lap of luxury? No you have been swindled by swindlers to bury all that is good and holy and prosperous for all rather than a few.

1 Like

Hamster wheel, once again, all people should have clean, free energy, but the switch hasn’t happened yet; Illegal Monopolized Electric companies are the bane of existence for many in levels of poverty.

Lol, and who’s gonna stop me sunshine, you?

I have no desire to conquer the world, it’s a bit difficult in this timeline, a few centuries back I would have given it a shot.

Also when did I say I am the only one allowed?

I want all of mankind to ascend, but people have no interest in such things, they would rather pray to a lesser deity and blame the devil for their own ignorance and weakness.

Drop the victim mindset , you’re not fooling anyone.

Most people are well aware of what’s going on, if they refuse to do anything that’s their problem.

Also I do more for the earth and animals than your entire city combined, so don’t make baseless assumptions when you know nothing.

4 Likes

Roku, ignorance and weakness are your words not mine, we be on a downward spiral, be careful. be aware.

1 Like

And Iive in an area with a lot of farms, so I rather doubt that you beat me there, but if you’d like to provide further details on you, go ahead.