End of Year Holiday Webinar - 12/22 (This Friday) at 1:30 PM EST

What’s the field itself? That Sammy mentioned If anyone can further elaborate what he mentioned in the stream

Unfortunately couldn’t make it, thanks guys

unfortunately it didn’t happen yet, probably at tomorrow, right?

Still waiting for the new release @SammyG … don’t want the sale to go out before I can decide between that or this :grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

It will happen at the moment when its meant to happen :wink::slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

2 Likes

maybe on the next year, i guess… :grimacing:

@SammyG

Just wait for him and focus on other stuff. They usually don’t rly hurry with certain stuff.

4 Likes

Sorry for not letting you guys know that it would not be uploaded in time. I didn’t want to return here until I did. The scope of this thing grew to become far more than was originally planned and in the editing proces, I just ended up adding more to it and refining it in different ways.

I should have never set a deadline or release date before finishing the editing process. So I apologize for not sticking to my word. I know most of you aren’t offended but my word is bond and when I don’t stick to it, I definitely feel like I did some wrong.

All that said, it feels like the extra time has been worth it. Been inspired for days and I’ve poured heart and soul into this and am very proud of what I made here. So in the end, it was all to deliver the best possible system for you guys. I think this would be helpful even without the fields.

I don’t want to give more timelines but I can confidently say within the next 2-3 days, most likely tomorrow. It will be be on sale for a week.

If you want a better idea of what this is then you can read the overview page:

50 Likes

Awesome concept @SammyG … thanks for creating this :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Where will this product be sold at?

4 Likes